Kokoko Camp, Ruaha National Park, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Ruaha National Park, Tanzania
Per Camp Per Night
A member of the
Kokoko Camp offers an exceptional safari experience focusing on exploring a prime wildlife area with an expert guide.
A camp that puts the focus entirely on the experience rather than the accommodation. Kokoko Camp is located in the prime wildlife area of Ruaha National Park, offering exploratory walking safaris with one of Asilia’s top guides, game drives and night drives, star gazing and dinners surrounded by lanterns in the riverbed. The camp is booked on an exclusive use basis for up to 6 guests, and this intimate experience means that by the time you leave, you’ll know the camp crew by name. Watch as meals are cooked over an open fire, and remember the true essence of safari: being out in the wild, exploring, discovering, and making memories.
Kokoko Camp offers an exceptional safari experience focusing on exploring a prime wildlife area with an expert guide. Booked on a private basis, and hosted by one of Asilia’s top guides, you can spend your days exploring the Mwagusi river region of Ruaha on walking safaris, game drives and night drives.
WHY CHOOSE KOKOKO CAMP?
• Camp design allows you to pull back the tented canopy for a night beneath the glittering stars.
• The camp offers pared back experience without compromising comfort.
• The classic, expedition-style tented camp offers an intimate, exclusive safari experience in this vast land of towering baobabs and dense forests.
• A totally private safari experience, tailored to travellers’ interests and preferred pace of safari
• Located in the most wildlife-rich region of Ruaha, with an abundance of flora and fauna to discover
• Dine under the stars or the shade of the tree rather than at a formal dining table, enjoying the essence of a true safari experience
Kokoko Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|01 July - 31 October
|US $ 1600
|01 July - 31 October
|3 - 6 guests
|US $ 2400
Rates are Per Camp Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Kokoko Camp rates include:- Exclusive-use, full-board accommodation, house drinks (except champagne), private vehicle and guide for game drives, night drives, guided walks, transfers to/from the nearest airstrip, and limited laundry service.
Children 12 years and above are welcome at Kokoko Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
RUAHA NATIONAL PARK, Iringa St, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »