Londolozi Founders Camp, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Founders Camp honours past guests and staff who contributed to building Londolozi Game Reserve. Their efforts developed and distilled our common mission over the course of many decades.
Enchanting, intimate and child-friendly, Founders Camp is ideally situated to provide an insider’s view of the secrets of river life. Ten idyllic superior chalets repose in the shade of ancient matumi trees along the banks of the Sand River. Three of these superior chalets have been especially designed to accommodate families on safari with a convertible children’s room.
This lodge has a ‘bushveld Bohemia’ style in which nature-based colours are accentuated by wallpaper and handmade cushions for a contemporary safari feel. Founders Camp uses recycled elements of nature in their most natural and raw form.
Founders Camp is also home to the Londolozi yoga deck, a wonderful sanctuary suspended high in the arms of a 500-year-old ebony tree. Inclusive daily classes are held whilst nyala, bushbuck and monkeys abound. On special occasions, elephants will move through the riverine bushveld below.
WHY CHOOSE LONDOLOZI FOUNDERS CAMP?
- Londolozi Founder’s Camp is one of the luxury Londolozi game lodges located in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
- The rangers and trackers at Londolozi Founder’s Camp who will guide you during your activities have great knowledge and cultural connection with the area and flora & fauna because most of them grew up in the vicinity of the lodge.
- Each suite has its own wooden deck that allows guests to enjoy the fantastic African wilderness.
Londolozi Founders Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||16 Dec 2018 – 15 Dec 2019||SUPERIOR INTER-LEADING CHALETS||ZAR 16750|
|2020||16 DEC 2019 – 15 DEC 2020||SUPERIOR INTER-LEADING CHALETS||ZAR 18750|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Londolozi Founders Camp rates include:
- All meals, teas and coffees daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open landrovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- One group yoga class per day at Varty Camp
- Fitness Room at Varty Camp
- Children six years and older welcome at Varty, Founders & Pioneer Camps,
- no children under the age of 16 at Private Granite & Tree Camps, except exclusive use of camp
- Children – Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
Children six years and older welcome at Founders Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Londolozi Founders Camp, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Read Londolozi Founders Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »