Londolozi Pioneer Camp, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Set amongst the dappled shade of 500-year-old ebony trees, Pioneer Camp’s three luxury suites and generous ‘bush home’ style of common area is the culmination of four decades of design experience in the safari industry.
Pioneer Camp is the most secluded of Londolozi’s camps. The three private suites have superb river views and are perfect for honeymoons and private getaways. Focused on multi-generational family travel, this adaptable camp can be converted into a private bush home for family groups of 6-12 people. Glass sky walkways link interconnected luxury family suites.
This lodge is defined by its clean lines and the modern and sophisticated floor-to-ceiling sliding glass panels that frame the wilderness views beyond. A sense of history pervades the camp through faithfully restored memorabilia: photographs, silver, crystal glass and gramophones.
Every touch and feature in Pioneer Camp is deeply personal. It is the ideal romantic setting for the adventures of a new generation of sophisticated travelers.
WHY CHOOSE LONDOLOZI PIONEER CAMP?
- Decorated with a Ralph Lauren feel, the spacious suites offer clean, modern and sophisticated lines with floor to ceiling glass-sliding panels which frame the wilderness views beyond.
- Throughout the camp there is a pervading sense of history thanks to the faithfully restored memorabilia of photographs, old suitcases, silver, crystal glass and gramophones.
- Pioneer Camp is the most secluded of the Londolozi camps. With only six suites in total this is an ideal destination for small groups.
Londolozi Pioneer Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||16 Dec 2018 – 15 Dec 2019||Suites||ZAR 23950|
|2020||16 DEC 2019 – 15 DEC 2020||Suites||ZAR 26750|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Londolozi Pioneer Camp rates include:
- All meals, teas and coffees daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open landrovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- One group yoga class per day at Varty Camp
- Fitness Room at Varty Camp
- Children six years and older welcome at Varty, Founders & Pioneer Camps,
- no children under the age of 16 at Private Granite & Tree Camps, except exclusive use of camp
- Children – Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
Children six years and older welcome at Pioneer Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Londolozi Pioneer Camp, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Read Londolozi Pioneer Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »