Londolozi Private Granite, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Located in the the central region of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve which shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park, are the five star, exclusive Londolozi Granite Suites. An extraordinary experience, the Granite Suites offer a private river affair literally set, on the banks of the active Sand River.
For the exclusive use of six guests (individually or as a private camp) there are three private suites. Bold, inspiring materials mirror the extrusion of granite rock that flanks the camp. A palette of silver, charcoal and elephant grey in a range of sumptuous materials creates and elegant and contemporary setting. A seamless integration with nature is achieved with large doors and windows all opening directly onto the river. Each suite has a bedroom and lounge, indoor and outdoor shower, outdoor river view bath, air-conditioning, mosquito net, minibar, outdoor sala and private outdoor heated swimming pool from where you can view the active river life. The double volume thatched central lodge includes lounge areas with comfortable seating, an extensive deck and dining area, outdoor boma and central swimming pool all with stunning river views.
WHY CHOOSE LONDOLOZI PRIVATE GRANITE?
- The lodge is flanked by an extrusion of granite rocks, an effect echoed by the décor’s bold materials and silver, charcoal and elephant grey palette.
- This luxury safari lodge is for the discerning traveller who appreciates the finer details.
- The Suites can be booked individually or as a private camp for six guests, making it ideal for honeymooning couples or small groups celebrating special occasions.
Londolozi Private Granite Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||16 Dec 2018 – 15 Dec 2019||–||ZAR 25750|
|2020||16 DEC 2019 – 15 DEC 2020||–||ZAR 28750|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Londolozi Private Granite rates include:
- All meals, teas and coffees daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open landrovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- One group yoga class per day at Varty Camp
- Fitness Room at Varty Camp
- Children six years and older welcome at Varty, Founders & Pioneer Camps,
- no children under the age of 16 at Private Granite & Tree Camps, except exclusive use of camp
- Children – Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
No children under the age of 16 at Private Granite.
Hiking / Trekking
Londolozi Private Granite, Kruger National Park
Read Londolozi Private Granite Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »