Londolozi Varty Camp, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The campfire has burned at Varty Camp for 90 years, making this place the symbolic heart of Londolozi. The Camp décor echoes the tones of the owners’ private homes and reflects their ongoing love affair with the earth.
All rooms have private swimming pools framed by timber decks that overlook the riverine bush. The living spaces are raised off the ground and shaded under a cathedral of trees. The camp has a pleasingly down-to-earth quality and the emphasis on family heritage means that children over six years of age always have a place at Varty Camp.
Varty Camp is the site of the original Sparta hunting camp, and a stay here has the feel of an old-time African safari holiday. Our Boutique Safari Shop is located at Varty camp, as well as a fully equipped gym facility and massage treatment room. Guests from all camps are invited to make use of these facilities as well as the Yoga Deck situated next to Founders Camp.
WHY CHOOSE LONDOLOZI VARTY CAMP?
- Each of the five exquisite Londolozi camps offers luxury accommodations, stunning views, and exceptional cuisine.
- Varty Camp is the oldest of the Londolozi camps in the Sabi Sands. The original (hunting) camp was established in 1926 by the Varty family.
- Retaining a down-to-earth quality and with an emphasis on family heritage, the interiors at Varty Camp echo the same tone of the owners private homes and their continuing love affair with the earth.
Londolozi Varty Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||16 Dec 2018 – 15 Dec 2019||Superior Chalets||ZAR 16750|
|2019||16 DEC 2018 – 15 DEC 2019||Standard Chalets||ZAR 13950|
|2020||16 DEC 2019 – 15 DEC 2020||Superior Chalets||ZAR 18750|
|2020||16 DEC 2019 – 15 DEC 2020||Standard Chalets||ZAR 15750|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Varty Camp rates include:
• All meals, teas and coffees daily
• Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
• Two game drives daily in open landrovers
• Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed rangers
• One group yoga class per day at Founders Camp
• Fitness Room at Varty Camp
• Children six years and older are welcome at Varty, Founders and Pioneer Camps, no children under the age of 16 at Private Granite & Tree Camps, except if exclusive use of the camp is taken
• Children – Cubs Den program
• Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
• Emergency medical evacuation insurance
Children six years and older are welcome at Varty Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Londolozi Varty Camp
Read Londolozi Varty Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »