Ngoma Safari Lodge, Chobe National Park, Botswana
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Botswana
Chobe National Park, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Located in the Chobe Forest Reserve just 3km from the Chobe National Park (a region renowned for its outstanding wildlife, in particular the famous Chobe Elephants, and home to more than 75 mammal and 450 bird species), Ngoma Safari Lodge commands awe-inspiring views over the Chobe River and floodplains.
The lodge’s central area includes a well-appointed sitting room, dining room and bar area as well as a plunge pool. Each private river-facing suite offers quiet refuge, and is one of only eight luxuriously styled and spacious lodges, each complete with bath, indoor and outdoor showers and a private outdoor living area with a “refresh and relax pool”.
Due to it’s location in the Chobe Forest Reserve, the lodge can offer game walks with a professional guide as well as night drives. Activities include a full day safari comprising a drive in the Chobe National Park, a cruise and a picnic lunch, day or night drives, walks and birding. Visits to the local village may also be arranged.
Ngoma Safari Lodge, developed with the Chobe Enclave Conservation Trust, is committed to making a sustainable difference to the local communities and their environment.
WHY CHOOSE NGOMA SAFARI LODGE?
- The lodge employs from the local communities, which also benefit directly from every bed night booked.
- a vast and diverse array of wildlife as knowledgeable guides take you on safaris through the Chobe National Park, home to the largest elephant herds on Earth, lazy afternoons by the pool and stunning dinners under African stars.
- The lodge has eight luxurious private suites, two of which have Indian day beds and may be used as triples.
Ngoma Safari Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 Jan – 31 Mar; 01 Dec – 31 Dec||–||US $ 565|
|2019||01 Apr – 30 Jun; 01 Nov – 30 Nov||–||US $ 724|
|2019||01 Jul – 31 Oct||–||US $ 975|
|2020||01 Jan – 31 Mar; 01 Dec – 31 Dec||–||US $ 590|
|2020||01 Apr – 30 Jun; 01 Nov – 30 Nov||–||US $ 760|
|2020||01 Jul – 31 Oct||–||US $ 1024|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ngoma Safari Lodge rates include: full board, all local brand drinks, laundry, scheduled activities, road transfers from Kasane Airport or Kazungula Borders (Zimbabwe or Zambia), bed levy, VAT, National Park Fees and community levy.
Rates exclude premium drinks, shop purchases, private vehicle activities, private vehicle transfers and gratuities.
- No children under 10 years.
- Children aged 10 and 11 years pay 50% of the adult rate.
- Children aged 12 years and above pay adult rate.
Hiking / Trekking
Ngoma Safari Lodge, Chobe, North-West District, Botswana
Read Ngoma Safari Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »