Singita Boulders Lodge, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Simplifying the essence of comfort, it welcomes complete unwinding.
Set along the boulder-strewn banks of the Sand River, Boulders Lodge seamlessly blends the beautiful light, colours and textures of its surrounds into vast interiors that spill onto expansive wooden decks. Simplifying the essence of comfort, it welcomes complete unwinding.
Designed to embody the soothing shapes of ancient boulders scattered along the riverbank and completely immersed in the wild, Boulders Lodge allows you to find yourself in nature. Each of this contemporary retreat’s 12 glass-fronted suites offers the utmost privacy, ultra-spacious interiors and heated pools, with handmade furnishings and soft, natural fabrics mirroring the breathtaking scenery outside.
Providing access to 45,000 acres of untouched wilderness in Singita Sabi Sand in South Africa, Boulders Lodge is known for frequent leopard sightings and exceptional game-viewing while exploring the rich animal and birdlife on guided game drives and bush walks.
WHY CHOOSE BOULDERS LODGE?
- A great variety of wildlife, including species such as leopard, lion, rhino, large herds of buffalo, elephant, reedbuck, hyena, hippopotamus, nyala, cheetah, wild dogs and many types of birds.
- Spend a morning on taking lessons from your guide on how to shoot with a bow and arrow.
- Artifacts, as well as authentic carvings and jewellery created by local craftsmen are just a few of the treasures you may find to take home as gifts.
- Africa’s greatest beauty is its people and, as part of Singita’s deep commitment to community development and upliftment, guests are invited to visit the nearby communities of Justicia and Lillydale that border the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Singita Boulders Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||River Suite||ZAR 43280|
|2023||1-31 May; 1 Sep-31 Oct||River Suite||ZAR 40305|
|2023||6 Jan-30 Apr; 1 Nov-14 Dec||River Suite||ZAR 36980|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Boulders Lodge rates include:
• All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
• Twice-daily game drives in open game-viewing vehicles, walking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and
• Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
• Laundry service
• WiFi access where applicable
Children over the age of 10 are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety, children’s’ participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Boulders Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »