Singita Boulders Lodge, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Singita Boulders Lodge is set along the banks of the Sand River in a privately owned, 45,000 acre game reserve in the Sabi Sand Reserve adjacent to the Kruger National Park. In essence, the lodge is a celebration of the tranquillity, space and light, which flows throughout every area. Inspired by a boulder buttress this lodge is an unpretentious place where organic interiors integrate seamlessly with the African rawness of the wilderness terrain. Whether through walls of glass or the open-air areas, the surrounding landscape and animals may be glimpsed from every angle, making for a primal and wild adventure.
The lodge is a celebration of the tranquillity, space, and light which flows throughout this incredibly vast area. Inspired by the geometry of the boulders on which it rests, Boulders Lodge is an inviting oasis where organic interiors integrate seamlessly with the raw African beauty outside.
Singita Boulders Lodge is perfectly at home in its pristine setting and whether through walls of glass or open-air areas, the surrounding landscape and animals can be seen and enjoyed from every angle, making for a truly immersive safari experience.
WHY CHOOSE BOULDERS LODGE?
- A great variety of wildlife, including species such as leopard, lion, rhino, large herds of buffalo, elephant, reedbuck, hyena, hippopotamus, nyala, cheetah, wild dogs and many types of birds.
- Spend a morning on taking lessons from your guide on how to shoot with a bow and arrow.
- Artifacts, as well as authentic carvings and jewellery created by local craftsmen are just a few of the treasures you may find to take home as gifts.
- Africa’s greatest beauty is its people and, as part of Singita’s deep commitment to community development and upliftment, guests are invited to visit the nearby communities of Justicia and Lillydale that border the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
Singita Boulders Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Jul - 31 Aug, 15 Dec 2022 - 5 Jan 2023||River Suite||ZAR 40450|
|2022||1 May - 30 Jun, 1 Sep - 31 Oct||River Suite||ZAR 37670|
|2022||6 Jan - 30 Apr, 1 Nov - 14 Dec||River Suite||ZAR 34560|
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||River Suite||ZAR 43280|
|2023||1-31 May; 1 Sep-31 Oct||River Suite||ZAR 40305|
|2023||6 Jan-30 Apr; 1 Nov-14 Dec||River Suite||ZAR 36980|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Boulders Lodge rates include:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers), archery
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
Children over the age of 10 are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety, children’s’ participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Boulders Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Read Singita Boulders Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »