Singita Ebony Lodge, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The new Singita Ebony Lodge, located on the Sand River, is a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the classic safari lodge, combining tented camp and bush lodge style. Inspired by the romance and adventure of tented camps, explorers’ abodes and campaign furniture, Ebony’s interiors are enhanced by the lustre of well-polished ebony and mahogany woods and natural fibres in cool tones.
Singita Ebony Lodge consists of twelve beautifully decorated private suites with a family-friendly atmosphere and en-suite bathrooms. Ten of these rooms are 1-bedroom suites, the other two are 2-bedroom family suites. These suites all have a lovely private plunge pool to cool off and indoor-outdoor showers as well as exciting game viewing decks. All suites have recently been refurbished with all front walls being replaced with two-thirds canvas and one-third glass below—creating an open environment and a stronger connection to bush. In a black-and-white color palette, dark, polished ebony wood stands in stark contrast to crisp white linens and cottons. Other highlights: bold, graphic patterns; textured fabrics (not an animal skin in sight, faux or real); animal and portrait photography; and tribal and Eurocentric antiques. All suites have their own private plunge pools.
External walls have been almost completely removed and replaced by canvas and glass to create new safari tent-style suites to maximise views and space, and allow guests to be immersed in nature. Outdoor pavilion decks – ideal for dining and relaxing – are suspended off the river banks as if hanging in the trees.
A large swimming pool is available in the main lodge area but you can also go to the relaxing spa or work out in the gym. In the library of the main lodge, you can relax and watch some tv or make use of the WIFI access. For wine connoisseurs, there is an impressive premier wine boutique and for those interested in art, there is a Boutique & Gallery.
WHY CHOOSE SINGITA EBONY LODGE?
- The lodge comprises 12 suites, each with its own private plunge pool.
- Guests are immersed in nature with huge open spaces and interiors inspired by a combination of local tribal culture and the animal kingdom.
- ‘stargazing safari’ which means that you will enjoy the sparkling starts while looking up.
Singita Ebony Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Jul - 31 Aug, 15 Dec 2022 - 5 Jan 2023||Suite||ZAR 40450|
|2022||1 May - 30 Jun, 1 Sep - 31 Oct||Suite||ZAR 37670|
|2022||6 Jan - 30 Apr, 1 Nov - 14 Dec||Suite||ZAR 34560|
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||Suite||ZAR 43280|
|2023||1-31 May; 1 Sep-31 Oct||Suite||ZAR 40305|
|2023||6 Jan-30 Apr; 1 Nov-14 Dec||Suite||ZAR 36980|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Accommodation at Singita Ebony Lodge includes:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Private vehicle and Guide, host, chef and banakeli (meals can also be taken in the main lodge if guests prefer)
- Access to a large private communal lounge and deck area with swimming pool
- Private boma
- Private turning circle with direct access to the Villa
- Private open Land Rover safaris (one vehicle for up to 8 guests), walking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodge
- Laundry service
Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Ebony Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Ebony Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Read Singita Ebony Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »