Singita Ebony Lodge, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Standing steadfast among giant trees alongside the Sand River, Singita Ebony Lodge provides a fresh & contemporary safari experience. Surrounded by the vivid colours, captivating sounds and soothing rhythms of the bush, it awakens a spirit of discovery while restoring the senses.
Inspired by the adventurous charm of safari, the lodge embodies the thrill of the African bushveld. 12 luxurious suites featuring glass and canvas walls open onto expansive private decks with plunge pools – and uninterrupted river views ensure continuous connections with the wilderness.
Located in Singita Sabi Sand in South Africa, Ebony Lodge gives guests access to 45,000 acres within a breathtaking wildlife sanctuary that’s renowned for its high concentrations of big game and frequent leopard sightings.
WHY CHOOSE SINGITA EBONY LODGE?
- The lodge comprises 12 suites, each with its own private plunge pool.
- Guests are immersed in nature with huge open spaces and interiors inspired by a combination of local tribal culture and the animal kingdom.
- ‘stargazing safari’ which means that you will enjoy the sparkling starts while looking up.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Singita Ebony Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||Suite||ZAR 43280|
|2023||1-31 May; 1 Sep-31 Oct||Suite||ZAR 40305|
|2023||6 Jan-30 Apr; 1 Nov-14 Dec||Suite||ZAR 36980|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Accommodation at Singita Ebony Lodge includes:
• All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
• Twice-daily game drives in open game-viewing vehicles, walking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and
• Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
• Laundry service
• WiFi access where applicable
Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Ebony Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Ebony Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
We are travelling at the moment!
We are travelling across remote parts of Africa without access to stable internet. Thus, we are not accepting new enquiries at the moment.
We will be happy to assist you with your travels to Africa when we return (June 1, 2023).
Hope you have a great summer!
Team Chalo Africa
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »