Singita Lebombo Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel, Private Villa or Lodge in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Like a collection of eagles’ nests perched along the rugged cliff faces above the N’wanetsi River, Singita Lebombo Lodge touches the earth lightly. This boldly dramatic lodge is located in the far eastern reaches of the Kruger National Park, on
South Africa’s border with Mozambique. Situated on 33,000 acres of pristine land, this exclusive concession is a richly diverse habitat that is teeming with game, beneath endless skies. Imaginative wood, steel and organic interiors encased in glass have created a stylishly contemporary feel in the suites overlooking the river.
This dramatic lodge, comprises 13 suites and one private-use villa that give guests a front row seat to the Kruger National Park with bold, contemporary open plan suites suspended above the N’Wanetsi River. The exclusive concession is a richly diverse habitat, teeming with game, beneath endless African skies.
The private villa is the most exciting extension of the lodge; set apart from the main lodge, it features two 2-bedroom suites, each with a private pool, that link together to create a spectacular exclusive-use four-bedroom offering with a stunning shared pool. Built low down on the river bank beneath mature trees, the private villa is fully staffed, has an open- plan kitchen and its own boma.
Bold and contemporary, sculptural and organic, the light-filled, ordered structures of the lodge seem almost dropped into the untamed terrain of Singita’s privately-leased concession.
WHY CHOOSE SINGITA LEBOMBO LODGE?
- Roof terrace and wine studio (a multi-level retreat which boasts a library, multi-media room, wine studio and rooftop viewing area), an interactive kitchen, an espresso bar and help-yourself deli, and an additional 25-metre lap pool.
- All communal areas of the lodge have been pushed out to ensure that the outside bursts in, offering elegant, calm and meditative spaces immersed in a dramatic landscape of giant euphoria trees.
Singita Lebombo Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Jul - 31 Aug, 15 Dec 2022 - 5 Jan 2023||Suite||ZAR 40450|
|2022||1 May - 30 Jun, 1 Sep - 31 Oct||Suite||ZAR 37670|
|2022||6 Jan - 30 Apr, 1 Nov - 14 Dec||Suite||ZAR 34560|
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||Suite||ZAR 43280|
|2023||1-31 May; 1 Sep-31 Oct||Suite||ZAR 40305|
|2023||6 Jan-30 Apr; 1 Nov-14 Dec||Suite||ZAR 36980|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Accommodation at Singita Lebombo Lodge includes:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers),
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism Levy
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flight & access documentation
Children under 10 years old are welcome at Lebombo Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Lebombo Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Read Singita Lebombo Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »