Singita Sweni Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Resting lightly upon the ground within a 33,000 acre, private concession in the Kruger National Park, on South Africa’s border with Mozambique, Singita Sweni Lodge is beautifully concealed by hundreds of trees and is nestled at the edge of the Sweni River. In this tranquil, intimate hideaway, where the decks seemingly hover amongst the branches, the rich mellow hues of the natural surroundings echo the calming textures throughout. With idyllic proximity to the river, guests are treated to up-close sightings of an incredible number of wildlife that wander down to drink or wallow in the river below the lodge.
Tucked into the banks of the Sweni River, this intimate lodge is a hidden jewel that provides a bold, new African context for contemporary design. With its proximity to the river, guests at Singita Sweni Lodge are treated to up-close sightings of the incredible number of animals and birds that wander down to drink or wallow in the river.
WHY CHOOSE SWENI LODGE?
- During your stay at Singita Sweni Lodge, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife including elephant, leopard, famously large prides of lion, white rhino, black rhino, buffalo, hippopotamus, cheetah and sable.
- Unique opportunity of chartering a hot air balloon for an unforgettable ride over the treetops of the Serengeti.
- This once-in-a-lifetime experience takes game viewing to new heights and gives photography buffs an amazing new perspective on the world below.
Singita Sweni Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Jul - 31 Aug, 15 Dec 2022 - 5 Jan 2023||Suite||ZAR 40450|
|2022||1 May - 30 Jun, 1 Sep - 31 Oct||Suite||ZAR 37670|
|2022||6 Jan - 30 Apr, 1 Nov - 14 Dec||Suite||ZAR 34560|
|2023||1 Jun-31 Aug; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||Suite||ZAR 43280|
|2023||1-31 May; 1 Sep-31 Oct||Suite||ZAR 40305|
|2023||6 Jan-30 Apr; 1 Nov-14 Dec||Suite||ZAR 36980|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Singita Sweni Lodge rates include:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers),
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism Levy
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flight & access documentation
Children of all ages are welcome at Sweni Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Sweni Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Read Singita Sweni Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »