Soroi Larsens Camp, Samburu Game Reserve, Kenya
A Boutique Lodge or Hotel in Kenya
Samburu National Reserve, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The camp is set in a rugged landscape with a backdrop of jagged mountains right in the heart of Samburu Game Reserve, a host to many indigenous animals unique to the region.
The evening candlelit dinners, serenaded by the gentle sounds of the Kenyan night, are the perfect way to end the day. Gourmet four-course meals are served for breakfast and dinner, and the buffet breakfast will ensure that you are all set for a day on safari.
WHY CHOOSE SOROI LARSENS CAMP?
• Larsens Camp is located along the Ewaso Nyiro river in Samburu Game Reserve.
• All tents are exclusive suites, secluded and private.
• All tents are river-facing and have a private terrace, unique furniture and decoration experienced by the early pioneer.
• Larsens Camp has an infinity pool and a spa.
• Its named after the famous explorer Eric Larsen and was built in the exact same spot the explorer first camped.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Soroi Larsens Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||01 Jul - 31 Oct; 20 Dec - 03 Jan||Luxury Tents||US $ 700|
|2023||01 Nov - 19 Dec||Luxury Tents||US $ 565|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Soroi Larsens Camp rates include – Game Package
• Full board accommodation inclusive of all meals
• Twice daily shared & scheduled game drives in custom built 4×4 safari vehicles with accredited English-speaking safari guide
• Local airstrip transfers
• Filtered water, coffees and teas, local branded beverages inclusive of soft drinks, local beers, selected spirits and house wines
• Activities for children under 12
• Guided naturalist walk around camp
Contact us for more details
Hiking / Trekking
Larsens Camp, Ewaso Ngiro River, Samburu County Province, Kenya
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »