Tawi Lodge, Amboseli National Park, Kenya
A Lodge or Hotel in Kenya
Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
The property is located on a private conservancy of 6,000 acres just five minutes from Kimana Gate, the eastern entrance to Amboseli National Park, nearly at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895m). The lodge is an eco-friendly operation, set overlooking a waterhole, with fantastic views of Mt. Kilimanjaro. An oasis in the dry landscape of the Amboseli region, relax in the cool, lush gardens of the lodge
Tawi Lodge consists of 13 en-suite cottages all situated to face Mt. Kilimanjaro. Each cottage has its own wooden-deck veranda and a fabulous view of the highest mountain in Africa, even from the comfort of your bed or your bathtub.
Spend your days exploring one of the most unique landscapes in Kenya, as you takes Guided nature walk, bird walks, day/night game drives, camel walks and bush meals. Before and after dinner, relax by the campfire, or at our very special “mobile” bush bar. Listen to the magical sounds of the savannah under the spectacular African sky where the stars seem brighter than anywhere else.
WHY CHOOSE TAWI LODGE?
- All cottages have a fabulous view of the highest mountain in Africa, even from the comfort of your bed or your bathtub.
- The attention to detail and the excellent and friendly service is particularly noticed whilst dining. Fine cuisine with selected produce grown in our own organic gardens irrigated with water from the Kilimanjaro surfaces through volcanic rocks and creates a very fertile soil. Your senses will be delighted by a blend of spices from the Swahili Coast.
- The camel’s slow lanky walk is to the tune of Africa. A perfect way to see the amazing landscape from a slightly different perspective while getting into the relaxed rhythm leading to a perfect sundowner in front of the plains and the Kilimanjaro.
- A late afternoon walk is an exciting way to get very close to nature. See, touch and if you are brave, sometimes taste flora.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Tawi Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||6 Jan – 31 Mar, June, Oct, 1 Dec – 20 Dec||ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE||US $ 580|
|2023||1 Apr – 31 May, 1 Nov – 30 Nov||ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE||US $ 460|
|2023||1 July – 30 Sept, 21 Dec 2023 – 5 Jan 2024||ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE||US $ 695|
|2024||6 Jan – 31 Mar; June; 1 Dec – 20 Dec||ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE||US $ 640|
|2024||1 Apr – 31 May, 1 Nov – 30 Nov||ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE||US $ 505|
|2024||1 July – 30 Sept, Oct; 21 Dec 2024 – 5 Jan 2025||ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE||US $ 765|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Tawi Lodge rates include:
• Full board accommodation.
• Drinks (house wine, beer, soft drinks & selected spirits).
• Shared game drives. Night game drive, bush breakfast, bush walk, sundowners, camel ride.
• Return airstrip transfers.
Children of all ages are welcome at Tawi Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Tawi Lodge, Kajiado County, Kenya
We are travelling at the moment!
We are travelling across remote parts of Africa without access to stable internet. Thus, we are not accepting new enquiries at the moment.
We will be happy to assist you with your travels to Africa when we return (June 1, 2023).
Hope you have a great summer!
Team Chalo Africa
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »