Zungulila Bushcamp, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
A Tented Camp in Zambia
South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Perfect for small private groups, this isolated, classic tented safari camp delivers an authentic African safari experience.
The newest camp in our collection, Zungulila is a charming camp that embodies the essence of old Africa and a bygone era, with breathtaking views onto the Kapamba river and an expansive plain where natural springs attract huge herds of game. Zungulila is eminently peaceful, and you may be tempted to stay forever!
Up to eight guests can enjoy the serenity of Zungulila in four spacious tents. Built under thatch roofs, each shaded tent has its own private bamboo veranda with immense views over an impressive variety of wildlife – from thirsty elephant at the springs and flocks of birds on the river, to prowling lion and large herds of buffalo on the grassy plains. With stylish interiors, en suite bathrooms, hot-and-cold running water, outdoor showers, and sunken plunge-pools you can enjoy your creatures and your creature comforts in this classic tented Bushcamp. Two of the tents have twin beds (queen-sized beds), while the other two each have a king bed. Zungulila is open from April to January.
WHY CHOOSE ZUNGULILA?
- Classic style Meru thatched tents
- Each tent has en-suite toilet with outdoor shower and its own private deck with sunken
- plunge pool
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner and skin moisturiser) are supplied in each tent
- The central dining area, lounge and bar, plus sunken deck with boma, offer open views over the Kapamba River and Muchinga Escarpment
Zungulila Bushcamp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 Jan – 31 May; 01 Nov – 31 Dec||–||US $ 605|
|2022||01 - 30 Jun; 01 – 31 Oct||–||US $ 635|
|2022||01 July - 30 Sept||–||US $ 800|
|2023||01 January – 31 May, 01 November – 31 December||–||US $ 630|
|2023||01 – 30 June, 01 – 31 October||–||US $ 680|
|2023||01 July – 30 September||–||US $ 825|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Zungulila Bushcamp rates include: accommodation, bar, meals, game activities, laundry, Mfuwe Airport road transfers, Bushcamp inter-camp transfers, 16% government VAT taxes and service charge
Rates Exclude: Government Levies, South Luangwa National Park Entry Fees, Luangwa Conservation & Community Fund, Zambian Carnivore Programme, and premium wines
- Children of 12 years and older are welcome
- As children under 12 years of age are not allowed to go on walking safaris in the South Luangwa National Park, families travelling with children aged 11 years and below will need to reserve the entire camp on a private basis and also hire a Private Guide & Vehicle for the duration of their stay at any of our Bushcamps. This enables the adults to go on walking safaris while the younger children can go on game drives with the guide in the extra vehicle
Hiking / Trekking
Zungulila Bushcamp, The Bushcamp Company, Mpika, Northern Province, Zambia
Read Zungulila Bushcamp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »