Chiawa Camp, Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zambia
Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Chiawa Camp and Old Mondoro
Chiawa Camp blends in effortlessly with its idyllic surroundings, and provides a retreat which guests are invited to make their home away from home. Guests receive the friendliest of welcomes, the biggest of smiles and leave as friends to return time and again, to experience the very best in Africa.
On the banks of the Zambezi River, under a grove of evergreen Mahogany trees, Chiawa Camp holds the prime position in the heart of Zambia’s Lower Zambezi National Park.
A stunning thatched lounge/bar area with upstairs viewing deck provides one of the best views of the Zambezi River, and a fantastic setting to watch the sun set over another day in Africa. After enjoying Chiawa’s renowned cuisine on the al-fresco dining veranda, one can relax by the open camp fire with a cocktail in-hand, reminiscing upon the day’s adventures before retiring for the night. Each of the tents are a sanctuary of luxury and tranquillity.
All of the luxury tented accommodation options feature super-king size beds with Egyptian cotton linens and a huge mosquito net, en-suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers, a ball & claw bath, and his & hers washbasins complete with Charlotte Rhys amenities.
WHY CHOOSE CHIAWA CAMP?
- A menu crafted by Lynsey Cumings and our team of professionals ensure all meals are healthy, fresh, varied and imaginative.
- The holistic approach of the camps towards the environment is key to a healthier and more sustainable safari industry.
- It’s no surprise that Chiawa Camp is a firm favourite for those in search of a truly bespoke and romantic safari worthy of celebration.
Chiawa Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 May – 30 Jun; 16 Oct - 21 Nov||Safari Tent||US $ 1095|
|2022||01 Jul – 15 Oct||Safari Tent||US $ 1542|
|2022||01 May – 30 Jun; 16 Oct - 21 Nov||Safari Suite||US $ 1285|
|2022||01 Jul – 15 Oct||Safari Suite||US $ 1835|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Chiawa Camp rates include:
• Rates are per person, per night – including 16% VAT and transfers between Chiawa Safaris camps and airfields.
• Accommodation – luxury tents at Chiawa Camp & Puku Ridge – Bush Chalets at Old Mondoro – all fully en-suite.
• All meals (private dining available), beverages, house wines, local spirits & laundry.
• Professionally guided safari activities: game drives (day & night), bush *walks, boat trips, angling and *canoe trips.
• Privately guided safari activities will be offered as much as possible.
*NB: Walks & canoe trips restricted to 12+ years of age and at the discretion of the guide. No boating/canoeing/angling in South Luangwa.
Children 8 years and older are welcome at Chiawa Camp.
Walks and canoe trips restricted to children 12+ years and at the discretion of the guide
Hiking / Trekking
Chiawa Luxury Tented Camp, Luangwa, Lusaka Province, Zambia
Read Chiawa Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »