Chiawa Camp, Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zambia
Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Chiawa Camp and Old Mondoro
The family owned and operated, multi-award-winning Chiawa Camp, is the pioneer of the Lower Zambezi National Park, the first camp to settle along the banks of the mighty Zambezi River. Zambia’s premier luxury safari camp, Chiawa is a gentle and unhurried experience for both wildlife and guests, while still offering up a diverse range of activities. From game drives to heart-stopping game walks as well as canoeing, boating and angling – all in the company of Africa’s finest guides.
Each of the luxury tents boast spectacular views over the Zambezi River and its vast array of resident wildlife. Elephant, lion, leopard, hippo and much more, occupy this gorgeous region of Zambia.
WHY CHOOSE CHIAWA CAMP?
• In the Soli language, Chiawa means ‘The one who shares’ – an appropriate name for such a camp that honours the local people and their traiditions.
• The creative culinary team at the Chiawa Camp ensure meals are of the highest standard, from seasonal menus developed and enhanced over time.
• With exceptional river- and land-based safaris, explore one of Africa’s finest safari destinations on day and night game drives, walking safaris, boat trips, canoe trips, and fishing.
Chiawa Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 May – 30 Jun, 16 Oct – 14 Nov||Safari Tent||US $ 1205|
|2023||1 Jul – 15 Oct||Safari Tent||US $ 1635|
|2023||1 May – 30 Jun, 16 Oct – 14 Nov||Safari Suite||US $ 1500|
|2023||1 Jul – 15 Oct||Safari Suite||US $ 1945|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Chiawa Camp rates include:
• Rates are per person, per night – including 16% VAT and transfers between Chiawa Safaris camps and airfields.
• Accommodation – luxury tents at Chiawa Camp & Puku Ridge – Bush Chalets at Old Mondoro – all fully en-suite.
• All meals (private dining available), beverages, house wines, local spirits & laundry.
• Professionally guided safari activities: game drives (day & night), bush *walks, boat trips, angling and *canoe trips.
• Privately guided safari activities will be offered as much as possible.
*NB: Walks & canoe trips restricted to 12+ years of age and at the discretion of the guide. No boating/canoeing/angling in South Luangwa.
Children 8 years and older are welcome at Chiawa Camp.
Walks and canoe trips restricted to children 12+ years and at the discretion of the guide
Hiking / Trekking
Chiawa Luxury Tented Camp, Luangwa, Lusaka Province, Zambia
Read Chiawa Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »