Sausage Tree Camp, Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zambia
Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
Sausage Tree Camp is the epitome of bush chic, set in a stunning location along the Zambezi River at the heart of the Lower Zambezi National Park. The pristine location and Sausage Tree Camp offer all the game, all the luxury without all the people!
Accommodation is in luxurious suites, completely rebuilt in 2018 to the highest of standards. Suites are generously spaced along the Zambezi River bank allowing the elephants to amble in between. These are ultra luxury custom safari tents with massive gauze windows and sliding doors allowing cooling breezes to move through. Nearly hidden from one another, and shaded by mature Sausage and Mahogany trees, the tents are cool, private sanctuaries to return to for an afternoon siesta or good nights rest.
WHY CHOOSE SAUSAGE TREE CAMP?
- Sausage Tree Camp offers some of the finest game viewing in natural habitats anywhere in Africa.
- A full day canoe trip, stopping for a picnic lunch en-route is an unbeatable safari experience.
- Scenic boat cruises are a very relaxing way to view the game that comes down to the river to drink and bathe, whilst also taking in the unique water wildlife.
- Sausage Tree Camp’s African inspired fusion cuisine will certainly be a highlight of your stay.
- Also available is Kigelia House, consisting of two ensuite bedrooms, a large living area, huge timber deck with built in swimming pool, plus a mini bar and dining table.
Sausage Tree Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Apr; May; Nov||Luxury Suites||US $ 990|
|2020||Jun - Oct||Luxury Suites||US $ 1390|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sausage Tree Camp accommodation rate includes: Private Guide/Vehicle, Accommodation, Meals, Beverages, Laundry, Butler, Internal Park Transfers, Safari Activities, Fishing.
Children 8 years and older are welcome at Sausage Tree Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Sausage Tree Camp, Luangwa, Lusaka Province, Zambia
Read Sausage Tree Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »