Davison’s camp, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
A Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Come for the abundant wildlife, stay for the incredible sense of belonging. Wilderness Davison’s in Hwange National Park captures the true spirit of an African safari, where crisp mornings, warm afternoons, breath-taking sunsets and fireside chats set the day’s tempo. Experience exceptional game-viewing across all seasons in a wildly beautiful environment.
Named after the first warden of Hwange National Park , Davison’s offers a timeless, classic safari experience. Delight in the authentic nature of this wild place, where animals roam freely and the true spirit of an African safari prevails.
Nestled in a grove of false mopane trees, nine, airy en-suite tents, including a family unit, make up the accommodation at Davison’s. Inspired by the natural palette beyond the camp, African décor and earthy tones create a calm, authentic atmosphere. From the vantage point of your tent, gaze out over the waterhole where a procession of wildlife comes to slake their thirst.
WHY CHOOSE DAVISON’S CAMP?
- Davison’s Camp is located in one of the best game viewing areas of the entire Park.
- In winter, the waterhole in front of camp is a magnet for wildlife great and small.
- With over 100 mammal species, Hwange has some of the highest mammal diversity of any national park.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Davison's camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||6 Jan – 31 Mar||–||US $ 386|
|2023||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 463|
|2023||1 Jun -31 Oct||–||US $ 648|
|2023||1 Nov -19 Dec||–||US $ 377|
|2023||20 Dec 2023 - 5 Jan 2024||–||US $ 467|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Davison’s camp rates include – accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry and all local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated and partake in activities with all other guests.
- Children up to 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Davison's Camp, Hwange, Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »