Davison’s camp, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
A Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Nestled discreetly beneath a grove of false mopane trees, the remote Davison’s Camp is found in the private Linkwasha Concession – one of the most prolific wildlife areas in Hwange National Park. Hidden within the shade of the treeline, this classic African tented camp, with eight tents and one family unit, overlooks an open plain and a productive waterhole.
The main area comprises a spacious lounge and dining room which leads out onto an expansive pine deck and an open campfire area, perfect for convivial evening musings or star gazing. The refreshing pool and its loungers are beautifully positioned for idle relaxation, while a small upper deck is an ideal location from which to watch wildlife at the waterhole.
WHY CHOOSE DAVISON’S CAMP?
- Davison’s Camp is located in one of the best game viewing areas of the entire Park.
- In winter, the waterhole in front of camp is a magnet for wildlife great and small.
- With over 100 mammal species, Hwange has some of the highest mammal diversity of any national park.
Davison's camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan – 31 Mar||–||US $ 405|
|2019||1 Apr- 31 May||–||US $ 485|
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||US $ 650|
|2019||1 Nov-19 Dec||–||US $ 395|
|2019||20 Dec- 10 Jan 2020||–||US $ 490|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Davison’s camp rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated and partake in activities with all other guests.
- Children up to 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Davison's Camp, Hwange, Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
Read Davison's camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »