Robins Camp, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
A Lodge or Hotel in Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
Robins Camp offers an exciting revival of the iconic safari destination in Hwange National Park. Robins Camp is situated in the rugged northern Basalt area of the park, an area rich in natural water with seeps and springs dotting the area. It is the home to some of the last great buffalo herds in Africa, with herds of over 2000 still seen. Given the abundance of prey animals, it is no wonder that it also has the highest concentration of lion in the Park. Robins is also known for big populations of reedbuck, roan, sable and tsessebe as well as the usual herds of elephants and other species encountered in the Park. Particularly encouraging are the regular sightings of both Cheetah and African Wild Dog.
An amazing destination for the weary traveller with brand new ablution facilities with hot and cold water and high pressure showers. The campsite boundaries are secured by electric fencing. Campers also enjoy full access to all the facilities that Robins camp has to offer. Inclusive of a swimming pool, bar, restaurant and a scenic viewing point to relax and take in the flora and fauna.
WHY CHOOSE ROBINS CAMP?
• Chalets are tastefully decorated in and out with hand painted Matabele designs.
• The scenery of Robins is varied with hills, kopjes (small bouldered hills) and vlei (grassed plains that flood seasonally) areas and has a lot to offer the wildlife enthusiast.
• The wildlife sightings are usually very good in the Robins Camp area of Hwange National Park.
We are not accepting new enquiries at the moment!
Robins Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 JAN - 31 MAY||Full Board||US $ 140|
|2022||1 JUNE - 31 DEC||Full Board||US $ 190|
|2023||1 JAN - 31 MAY||Full Board||US $ 140|
|2023||1 JUNE - 31 DEC||Full Board||US $ 190|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Robins Camp rates include –
• FB + GAME DRIVES
• Nightly Rate Includes: Accommodation, meals & 2 x game drives as well as per person national park fees. Rates are inclusive of 15% VAT and statutory 2% tourism levy
• Nightly Rate Excludes: Optional game walks, drinks, laundry, transfers, Wi-Fi and travel insurance.
Children of all ages are welcome at Robins Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Read Robins Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »