Deception Valley Lodge
Per Person Per Night
Set on 15,000 hectares of private reserve, bordering the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Deception Valley Lodge is the premier Kalahari destination in Botswana.
Professionally run by the owners, the lodge offers all the facilities that ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. With a stunning location overlooking the waterhole, each of the 8 very spacious suites has a bedroom, separate lounge area, en-suite bathroom with Victorian bath and outdoor shower. The lodge boasts a swimming pool, several indoor and outdoor areas in which to relax and dine and, in a nod to the remoteness of the location, wireless internet delivered by satellite.
With its own airstrip a short 15 minute drive from the lodge, Deception Valley Lodge is a mere 30 minutes by air from Maun.
WHY CHOOSE DECEPTION VALLEY LODGE?
- The Reserve’s extensive network of tracks made for perfect day and night driving terrain.
- The Kalahari sand offers excellent opportunities for tracking lion and leopard
- Walk through a terrain that appears to the uninitiated to offer little in the way of sustenance, but is a treasure-trove of fruits, berries, tubers, barks, herbs and flowers used in cooking, medicine, ceremonies and for a plethora of other purposes.
- Enjoy dining in the company of porcupines!
Deception Valley Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 Jan – 31 March||–||US $ 518|
|2019||April; May; June; November||–||US $ 546|
|2019||July; August; September; October||–||US $ 648|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Deception Valley Lodge rates include:
- All Meals
- Teas/ coffees and snacks
- Drinks (soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and select spirits)
- Government taxes and park fees
Children of all ages are welcome at Deception Valley Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Deception Valley Lodge Reviews
Deception Valley Lodge Map
Deception Valley Lodge, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana