Per Person Per Night
Dinaka, meaning “horns”, is an exclusive private reserve hugging the northern edge of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Dinaka is host to one of the most unique bio-diversities in Southern Africa. This ever-changing desert landscape gives refuge to the Kalahari lion, springbok, Oryx and brown hyena. The camp itself was acquired in 2017 and provides the perfect start or finish to any discerning travellers Botswana safari.
Guests are accommodated in seven spacious twin and double-bedded safari tents, each en-suite bathroom has an indoor and outdoor shower, hot and cold running water and flush toilet. Families are accommodated in a two-bedroomed tent, sharing a spacious en-suite bathroom – ideal for families in this child-friendly camp. Dinaka’s tents are well spaced and raised up on wooden decks giving the perfect vantage point over a permanent water hole. Connected by wooden walkways all areas of camp are accessible by wheelchair.
WHY CHOOSE DINAKA CAMP?
- The annual rains transform the arid desert landscape into a lush profusion of Kalahari vegetation, offering guests a unique insight into the lesser known desert experience.
- The Sleep Out Deck offers guests a panoramic view and the opportunity to spend the night under the magnificent African night sky.
- Birding is particularly spectacular as Dinaka hosts over 200 different bird species including the Kori Bustard and Crimson Breasted Shrike and a high concentration of Pale Chanting Goshawks.
Dinaka Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||Mar; Dec; 1- 5 Jan 2020||–||US $ 535|
|2019||Apr – Jun; Nov||–||US $ 782|
|2019||July - Oct||–||US $ 1061|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Dinaka Camp rates include:
• All meals
• Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Game activities conducted by professional guides
• Park/concession entry fees
• Laundry service
• Botswana VAT
• Emergency evacuation insurance (to regional medical facility)
Children 7 years and above are welcome at Dinaka Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Dinaka Camp Reviews
Dinaka Camp Map
Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana