Feline Fields Lodge, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Botswana
Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
The Lodge is designed with exclusivity and privacy at its core. The suites are positioned on the woodland’s edge with expansive views over the savannah, and each far from a neighbor.
The 1,000 square foot wood, thatch and clay structures are expansive and open-air without exposing guests to the elements.
Decorated with custom-made furniture, sourced and sometimes re-purposed pieces populate the space to form a harmonious and comfortable whole. The raised decks, constructed of sustainably farmed hardwoods, form the structure’s foundations.
Each suite is large and roomy and includes a wide teak deck around the pool. The suites are situated well away from each other, giving you the feeling of having your own home in Africa. The three spacious tented suites are light and airy, raised more than a metre off the ground on beautiful decks made from sustainable wood.
WHY CHOOSE FELINE FIELDS LODGE?
- Located along the northern shore of a wooded island, each suite overlooks an ephemeral pan. The suites are positioned very near one of the waterholes allowing you to enjoy animal action, especially at night.
- Kalahari wildlife includes elephants, brown hyena, leopard, gemsbok, wildebeest, an occasional lion but also meerkats, mangouste, honey badgers and aardvark.
- The Lodge is very fortunate to be in close proximity to the Gcwihaba Caves, one of the most remote and wild destinations in Botswana.
- Feline Fields collaborate with the Bushman community and offer through this a glimpse into their astonishing wisdom, spirituality and their partnership with nature which ensured survival over millennia.
- Set in the bush, The Lodge has a clay tennis court, constructed from an old, abandoned termite mound. Guests can play a game of tennis during the milder moments of the day.
We are not accepting new enquiries at the moment!
Feline Fields Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||11 Jan - 31 Mar||Pool Suites and Family Villas||US $ 950|
|2022||1 April - 31 May; 1 Nov - 20 Dec||Pool Suites and Family Villas||US $ 1350|
|2022||01 Jun - 31 Oct; 21 Dec - 10 Jan||Pool Suites and Family Villas||US $ 1700|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Feline Fields Lodge rates include:
- All game drives
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to and from the lodge
- All meals and drinks (excluding French wines and champagne)
- Laundry service
- 30€ donation to the Feline Fields Trust
Children of all ages are welcome at Feline Fields Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
The Lodge at Feline Fields, Botswana
Read Feline Fields Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »