Fort House, Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
A Private Villa or Lodge in South Africa
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Per House / Villa
A member of the
This exclusive-use private villa has been elegantly designed to complement the rugged landscape of Kwandwe. From the veranda, enjoy views of a private waterhole and the sweeping Great Fish River valley beyond. Expansive flatlands offer the ultimate game viewing experience, straight from the boma & firepit, as wildlife wanders by, unperturbed.
Featuring two master suites and two classic rooms (all en-suite), as well as free flowing living and entertainment areas, a wine cellar, spa treatment room, and a refreshing pool make Fort House the perfect escape. Peruse the wine cellar, help yourself to a snack from the guest pantry, spend some quiet time in the study or enjoy a massage in the spa treatment room. The dedicated team is discreetly on hand to ensure everything is taken care of.
WHY CHOOSE FORT HOUSE?
• Modernity meets charming, classic safari at this exclusive-use family villa
• View a wide variety of wildlife species and eco-systems in one unique location.
• From hands-on wildlife conservation to community involvement, you too can make a difference
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Kwandwe Fort House Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 May – 30 Sep||Exclusive Use||ZAR 94150|
|2023||1 Oct 2023 – 15 Jan 2024||Exclusive Use||ZAR 143080|
|2024||16 Jan – 30 Apr||Exclusive Use||ZAR 143080|
|2024||1 May – 30 Sept||Exclusive Use||ZAR 106400|
|2024||1 Oct 2024 – 15 Jan 2025||Exclusive Use||ZAR 154500|
Rates are Per House / Villa unless otherwise specified.
Fort House rates include:
• Accommodation as specified and transfers to/from the lodge airstrip.
• All meals, soft drinks, South African premium & sparkling wines, local & premium brand spirits, beers, & game drive refreshments.
• Morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle, big game walking safaris, guided bushwalks, morning visits to the Mgcamabele Community Centre (subject to availability).
• A specialist guide is available every day for shared specialist experiences, including big game walking, birding and photography.
• The rates for Ecca Lodge Family Suites, the villas (Uplands Homestead, Melton Manor & Fort House) include private ranger, tracker and vehicle.
• Laundry, child-minding, emergency medical evacuation insurance & VAT
Children of all ages are welcome to Fort House.
Hiking / Trekking
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »