Fort House, Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
A Private Villa or Lodge in South Africa
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Per House / Villa
A member of the
In a private setting with sweeping views of the Great Fish River valley, Kwandwe Fort House discreetly combines the very best of an exclusive safari lodge with the latest conveniences of a modern home.
Featuring two master bedrooms and two twin suites as well as free flowing living and entertainment areas, it comfortably sleeps families of up to eight. Relax on the terrace watching wildlife wander by, lounge on the expansive front lawn, enjoy a swim in the pool and dine under the stars around the traditional boma – all with a view.
The Fort House is ideally suited for families of 8 or less with its 2 master bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. Multiple relaxation and entertainment areas ensure that there are more than enough places to connect with family members or spend some quiet time alone.
When not out exploring the vast 54,000 acre pristine reserve, relax on the terrace watching wildlife wander by as they make their way to the nearby watering hole. Lounge on the expansive front lawn, enjoy a swim in the pool and dine under the stars around the traditional boma – all with that view.
WHY CHOOSE FORT HOUSE?
- Perfect for modern, multi-generational families seeking space and privacy
- Private wine cellar, guest pantry, spa treatment room and separate study
- A private complement of staff discreetly on hand to ensure everything is taken care of
Kwandwe Fort House Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019 - 2020||16 January – 30 April 2019||Exclusive Use||ZAR 85160|
|2019 - 2020||01 May – 30 September||Exclusive Use||ZAR 64650|
|2019- 2020||01 October – 30 April 2020||Exclusive Use||ZAR 88400|
|2020||01 January – 30 April||Exclusive Use||ZAR 88400|
|2020||01 May – 30 September||Exclusive Use||ZAR 70800|
|2020||01 October – 15 January 2021||Exclusive Use||ZAR 98550|
Rates are Per House / Villa unless otherwise specified.
Fort House rates include:
- Accommodation as specified and transfers to/from the lodge airstrip.
- All meals, soft drinks, South African premium & sparkling wines, local & premium brand spirits, beers, & game drive refreshments.
- Morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle, big game walking safaris, guided bushwalks, fishing, morning visits to the Mgcamabele Community Centre (subject to availability).
- A specialist guide is available every day and guests can enjoy connecting experiences, including big game walking, fishing, birding and photography (shared).
- Ecca Lodge Family Suites and the villas (Uplands Homestead, Melton Manor & Fort House) include private ranger, tracker and vehicle.
- Laundry, child-minding, emergency medical evacuation insurance & VAT.
- Community & Conservation levy per person per night.
- Champagne, cigars, in-room massage treatments, telephone calls, gratuities, and all items of a personal nature.
- Additional specialised safari activities not mentioned on the rate inclusions.
Children of all ages are welcome to Fort House.
Hiking / Trekking
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Read Kwandwe Fort House Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »