Melton Manor, Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
A Private Villa or Lodge in South Africa
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Per House / Villa
A member of the
The welcoming U-shape and four ensuite bedrooms are cleverly designed around the central courtyard and its large, inviting swimming pool. Distinctively South African, feature pieces of simple colonial furniture combine with up-sized, deep comfortable sofas whilst subtle game and bush references embrace the local environment.
The interactive farm-style kitchen encourages you to get stuck in and try your hand at combining flavours under the friendly guidance of your expert personal chef, or simply to watch as meals or snacks expertly take shape at your pleasure. Share meals and laughter in the dining room or around the enormous farmhouse table in the fresh air of the terrace. There is also no need to be formal – such delicious fare goes just as well in the ox wagon boma or at a casual picnic site mid-game drive.
Melton offers a variety of private spaces and open plan areas for guests young and old to relax and gather in when not out exploring the reserve. Your bedroom offers a private refuge with a large veranda, enormous bed and a butler hatch for unobtrusive morning service. The generous bathtub invites you for a soak and the large windows look out over the sweeping expanse of the bushveld on all sides. Spend the afternoon hours in the library, enjoying a quiet session with a book, or have some fun with the large collection of board games.
WHY CHOOSE MELTON MANOR?
- A chic and contemporary safari villa, ideal for family holidays or parties of friends of up to 8
- Loads of space for communal living as well as many private corners, a private 4×4 safari vehicle, butler, chef, ranger and tracker team
- Set in a malaria-free Big Five game reserve in the Eastern Cape, the ideal safari ending to a journey along the Garden Route
Kwandwe Melton Manor Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019 - 2020||16 January – 30 April 2019||Exclusive Use||ZAR 65200|
|2019 - 2020||01 May – 30 September||Exclusive Use||ZAR 49490|
|2019- 2020||01 October – 30 April 2020||Exclusive Use||ZAR 67670|
|2020||01 January – 30 April||Exclusive Use||ZAR 67670|
|2020||01 May – 30 September||Exclusive Use||ZAR 54180|
|2020||01 October – 15 January 2021||Exclusive Use||ZAR 75450|
Rates are Per House / Villa unless otherwise specified.
Melton Manor rates include:-
- Accommodation as specified and transfers to/from the lodge airstrip.
- All meals, soft drinks, South African premium & sparkling wines, local & premium brand spirits, beers, & game drive refreshments.
- Morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle, big game walking safaris, guided bushwalks, fishing, morning visits to the Mgcamabele Community Centre (subject to availability).
- A specialist guide is available every day and guests can enjoy connecting experiences, including big game walking, fishing, birding and photography (shared).
- Ecca Lodge Family Suites and the villas (Uplands Homestead, Melton Manor & Fort House) include private ranger, tracker and vehicle.
- Laundry, child-minding, emergency medical evacuation insurance & VAT.
- Community & Conservation levy per person per night.
- Champagne, cigars, in-room massage treatments, telephone calls, gratuities, and all items of a personal nature.
- Additional specialised safari activities not mentioned on the rate inclusions.
Children of all ages are welcome to Melton Manor.
Hiking / Trekking
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Read Kwandwe Melton Manor Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »