Great Fish River Lodge, Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
One of the greatest gifts Africa offers is the sense of space. At Great Fish River Lodge, the vastness of this wild continent is truly all around you. Watch majestic kudu meander down to the river from the Lodge’s expansive viewing decks, or soak in the views from the privacy of your suite’s own plunge pool.
Set along the lush green banks of the river after which it is named, the Lodge is designed to amplify the endless landscape. Everything here takes place on a grander scale, but it is the attention to detail and expansive, unmatched vistas that keep visitors coming back year after year.
Featuring a classic-contemporary style of understated elegance and earthy tones, Great Fish River Lodge is all about tranquility and solitude. Watch majestic kudu meander down to the river from the Lodge’s expansive viewing decks, or soak in the views from the privacy of your suite’s own plunge pool.
The nine luxurious suites have been designed to take full advantage of the spectacular scenery. Floor-to-ceiling framed glass doors fold back to reveal an uninterrupted wilderness, and the ensuite bathrooms, complete with bath and indoor and outdoor showers, separate w.c and twin basins offer unmatched views over the sweeping landscape beyond. Keep cool with overhead fans and air conditioning, and enjoy a spacious thatched veranda and private plunge pool with terrace in every suite.
WHY CHOOSE GREAT FISH RIVER LODGE?
- Situated high up on a steep bank with expansive viewing decks over the Great Fish River
- Fold-away glass doors in all suites lead onto private balconies with plunge pools and uninterrupted views of the horizon beyond
- Malaria-free Big Five game reserve in the Eastern Cape, ideal for a safari ending to a journey along the Garden Route
Kwandwe Great Fish River Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019 - 2020||16 January – 30 April 2019||Suite||ZAR 12480|
|2019 - 2020||01 May – 30 September||Suite||ZAR 9470|
|2019- 2020||01 October – 30 April 2020||Suite||ZAR 12950|
|2020||01 January – 30 April||Suite||ZAR 12950|
|2020||01 May – 30 September||Suite||ZAR 10370|
|2020||01 October – 15 January 2021||Suite||ZAR 14440|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Great Fish River Lodge rates include:
- Accommodation as specified and transfers to/from the lodge airstrip.
- All meals, soft drinks, South African premium & sparkling wines, local & premium brand spirits, beers, & game drive refreshments.
- Morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle, big game walking safaris, guided bushwalks, fishing, morning visits to the Mgcamabele Community Centre (subject to availability).
- A specialist guide is available every day and guests can enjoy connecting experiences, including big game walking, fishing, birding and photography (shared).
- Laundry, child-minding, emergency medical evacuation insurance & VAT.
- Community & Conservation levy per person per night.
- Champagne, cigars, in-room massage treatments, telephone calls, gratuities, and all items of a personal nature.
- Additional specialised safari activities not mentioned on the rate inclusions.
Children age 12 and above are welcome to Great Fish River Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve Great Fish river Lodge
Read Kwandwe Great Fish River Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »