Linkwasha Camp, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Linkwasha Camp lies in a private concession in the enormously productive south-eastern corner of Hwange National Park. Situated on the doorstep of the famed Ngamo Plains, which offers fantastic summer game viewing, the camp’s excellent location stands sentry over a magnificent plain and a pan that is a magnet for game year round, especially in the dry winter months.
The fresh, open and airy design of Linkwasha Camp is complemented by an eclectic mix of contemporary interiors with the original spirit and essence of safari. Eight en-suite luxury tents and one family tent look out over the surrounding plain, while the main area – including various multi-level decks, a pool area and a winter lounge complete with library – gazes over the abundant waterhole. Our romantic Star Bed nearby is an authentic and unique way to sleep out under the crystal clear African skies
WHY CHOOSE LINKWASHA CAMP?
- Easy and private access to the best wildlife locations within Hwange
- Mammal species in the area number over a hundred
- Linkwasha is all about luxury, service, location and wildlife experience
Linkwasha Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan – 31 Mar||–||US $ 556|
|2019||1 Apr- 31 May||–||US $ 649|
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||US $ 1041|
|2019||1 Nov-19 Dec||–||US $ 551|
|2019||20 Dec- 10 Jan||–||US $ 649|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Linkwasha Camp rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children aged 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years of age, require private activities to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years of age, must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Linkwasha Camp, Hwange, Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
Read Linkwasha Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »