Linkwasha Camp, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Linkwasha is positioned on the edge of Hwange National Park’s productive Ngamo Plains, an area renowned for some of the best year-round game viewing on Earth. During summer, the plains teem with wildlife, and in winter they gather in abundance at the many Wilderness-supported waterholes throughout the park.
Revel in the space and privacy of Linkwasha’s nine expansive tented suites, which overlook a waterhole frequented by thirsty herds of buffalo and antelope. The main area opens out to tiered decks that lead down to the camp’s pool, where it’s a first-come-first-served affair, as elephants often quench their thirst here on hot afternoons.
Shaded by leadwood trees, nine elegant tented suites, including one that accommodates families, offer views onto the camp’s waterhole and the busy plains beyond. Neutral tones and bold Ndebele patterns create a striking, authentically African atmosphere.
WHY CHOOSE LINKWASHA CAMP?
- Easy and private access to the best wildlife locations within Hwange
- Mammal species in the area number over a hundred
- Linkwasha is all about luxury, service, location and wildlife experience
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Linkwasha Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||6 Jan – 31 Mar||–||US $ 531|
|2023||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 620|
|2023||1 Jun -31 Oct||–||US $ 1167|
|2023||1 Nov -19 Dec||–||US $ 531|
|2023||20 Dec 2023 - 5 Jan 2024||–||US $ 682|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Linkwasha Camp rates include – accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry and all local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children aged 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years of age, require private activities to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years of age, must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Linkwasha Camp, Hwange, Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »