Little Makalolo Camp, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Little Makalolo is located in the heart of one of the best game viewing areas in Hwange National Park. Overlooking a vibrant waterhole, it offers privacy for guests who enjoy small camps and a sense of remoteness. The camp’s six traditional style tents including a family unit are spacious and en-suite, with indoor and outdoor showers. Solar power is used for tent lights and to heat water, ensuring a lighter environmental footprint.
Linking the tents to the main area are teak walkways. Here a false mopane tree in the centre of the camp shades a separate dining and living area, with an open fire deck for those convivial evening fireside tales under the stars. The plunge pool is a fantastic addition especially for those hot summer days. The log-pile hide at the waterhole in front of camp offers thrilling game viewing to literally a Noah’s Ark parade of animals as they come down to quench their thirst.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE MAKALOLO CAMP?
- Our private concessions allow for exciting game drives and walking safaris without the crowds
- Impressive herds of buffalo and elephant are often attracted to the many waterholes in the area, especially in winter
- Spend a night star gazing from our romantic Star Bed
Little Makalolo Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan – 31 Mar||–||US $ 495|
|2019||1 Apr- 31 May||–||US $ 585|
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||US $ 865|
|2019||1 Nov-19 Dec||–||US $ 485|
|2019||20 Dec- 10 Jan||–||US $ 575|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Little Makalolo Camp rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Little Makalolo Camp, Hwange, Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
Read Little Makalolo Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »