Little Makalolo Camp, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
A signature Zimbabwean safari camp in a classic Southern African setting.
Up-close animal encounters. Thrilling sightings. Exclusive access. Little Makalolo offers an unrivalled safari experience in Hwange National Park, where the wonderful, wild scenery is matched by unforgettable wildlife sightings in this remote, exclusive region of Zimbabwe.
Little Makalolo is in the ideal location for an authentic safari in Zimbabwe. Arrive as strangers, leave as friends. The camp’s exceptionally warm staff take care of your every need, while you take in all that Hwange has to offer. Relax poolside, and watch the wildlife parade from the raised deck with views over the waterhole.
The original intimate bush camp, Little Makalolo has just six tented suites, including a family unit. A safari at Little Makalolo in world-renowned Hwange is an unmatched, soul-rejuvenating experience. Revel in a refreshing outdoor shower after a long day of wildlife thrills, then head to the dining area, where your drink of choice, a warm fire and the joy of sharing the day’s experiences await.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE MAKALOLO CAMP?
- This private concessions allow for exciting game drives and walking safaris without the crowds
- Impressive herds of buffalo and elephant are often attracted to the many waterholes in the area, especially in winter
- Spend a night star gazing from our romantic Star Bed
Little Makalolo Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023 - 2024||20 Dec 2023 - 5 Jan 2024||–||US $ 713|
|2024||6 Jan - 31 Mar||–||US $ 649|
|2024||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 768|
|2024||1 Jun - 31 Oct||–||US $ 1261|
|2024||1 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 701|
|2024||20 Dec 2024 - 5 Jan 2025||–||US $ 784|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Little Makalolo Camp rates include – (Full Board) accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry and all local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Little Makalolo Camp, Hwange, Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
Read Little Makalolo Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »