Nata Lodge, Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, Botswana
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Under One Botswana Sky
An oasis perched on the edge of Botswana’s celebrated salt pans, Nata Lodge is on the way to everywhere! Our relaxed Makgadikgadi lodge is a favourite escape with a peaceful palm-studded poolside and easy access to the Nata Bird Sanctuary for an unforgettable sunset. A convenient road trip stop, Nata Lodge enjoys a family-run atmosphere loved by campers, glampers, and pamper-seekers. Explore one of Africa’s most unique landscapes from our beautiful base at the junction of the Okavango Delta, Chobe and Francistown areas.
WHY CHOOSE NATA LODGE?
- luxury chalets with en-suite shower and bath;
- thatched chalets set in rustic African style;
- custom-designed en-suite safari tents on platforms, with all the comforts of a typical safari camp;
- Camping site with stylish semi-open ablution facilities;
- Facilities include a pool, restaurant, gift shop and bar lounge area.
- The main attraction of the Nata region are Makgadikgadi Salt Pans and Nata sanctuary
Nata Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023 -2024||01 April 2023 – 31 March 2024||Luxury Rooms||US $ 144|
|2023 -2024||01 April 2023 – 31 March 2024||Standard Rooms||US $ 114|
|2023 -2024||01 April 2023 – 31 March 2024||Family Rooms||US $ 157|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Contact us for details.
Hiking / Trekking
Nata Lodge, Botswana
Read Nata Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »