Per Person Per Night
Nyamatusi Camp is the latest in the African Bush Camps Collection. Set in one of the wildest and most remote parts of Africa, on the banks of one of the oldest rivers in the world, Nyamatusi allows guests to experience an authentic view of the old untouched Africa. Inspired by the traditional custodians of the land who respected the river as the source of life, the design of the camp subtly incorporates the element of water and pays homage to the astounding beauty of the mighty Zambezi River.
Consisting of six luxury tented suites with uninterrupted views of the river and escarpment beyond, the camp inspires a feeling of remoteness. There is an abundance of game and birds dance on the breeze. Guests are able to spend their days walking in the footsteps of ancient explorers and following the tracks of elephant. Here, visitors can watch the drama of the wild play out before their eyes on game drives and canoeing safaris and marvel at the incredible sights and sounds of one of Africa’s last remaining wild frontiers.
WHY CHOOSE NYAMATUSI CAMP?
- Activities include walking safaris, led by qualified and passionate guides who will share their knowledge and love of the bush with you and game drives.
- Wildlife sightings include elephant, kudu, sable antelope, zebra, wildebeest, gemsbok, the rare and endangered roan antelope, buffalo, lion, leopard, hyena, and many other wildlife species.
- Paddle along the tranquil waters of the Zambezi River and take in the pristine scenery of Mana Pools National Park from a unique angle.
Nyamatusi Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||Apr; May; Nov||–||US $ 620|
|2019||Jun; July; Aug; Sept; Oct||–||US $ 970|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Nyamatusi Camp rates include:
- All meals
- All beverages except premium imported spirits and champagne
- All game activities
- National Parks Fees
- Transfers from nearest airstrip
- The Conservation Levy is compulsory USD10 per person per night fee for all guests staying in our Zimbabwe Camps
- The Community Focus Donation of USD50 per booking goes to specific projects that the African Bush Camps Foundation are working on
Children over the age of 7 years are welcome at Nyamatusi Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Nyamatusi Camp Map
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe