Ruckomechi Camp, Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Enjoy access to one of Zimbabwe’s most productive game-viewing regions, the riverine belt of iconic Mana Pools. Find adventure in the floodplains on a game drive in search of wildlife, or canoeing or tigerfishing on the Zambezi River. Or on foot, taking in the pristine beauty of this wild, wonderful place.
Elephants are frequent visitors at Ruckomechi, tempted by the nutritious albida trees that shade the camp. Make yourself at home, as they do, between the en-suite rooms, the main area and the swimming pool. End the day the way days have ended in Africa for centuries; around a camp fire, under the stars, listening to nature’s soundtrack of frogs, crickets and jackals…
WHY CHOOSE RUCKOMECHI CAMP?
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the concession and National Park, with hippo, buffalo and predators often sighted
- A favourite amongst guests: an outdoor ‘bath-with-a-view’ in a secluded, scenic spot
- The albida trees dotted through camp are beloved by elephants for their tasty pods
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Ruckomechi Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 755|
|2023||1 Jun - 19 Nov||–||US $ 1064|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ruckomechi Camp rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children aged 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years of age, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children up to 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same tent.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years and for the canoe activities it is 16 years.
- The minimum age for boating activities is 06 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Ruckomechi Camp, Hurungwe, Mashonaland West Province, Zimbabwe
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »