Per Person Per Night
The latest addition to African Bush Camps collection of family-focused safari camps, Nyamatusi Mahogany, is the perfect luxury safari experience for families. Consisting of 2 tented suites and 2 family suites nested under ancient mahogany trees on the lush shores of the mighty Zambezi River, the camp has been designed with style and serenity in mind. Mana Pools, known as one of the last pioneer parks lying in the great African Rift valley, is an explorers’ paradise. Here, guests are able to experience the raw power of nature when canoeing down the Zambezi River, or watch a wildlife extravaganza unfold on game drives.
Promoting a philosophy that embraces families into the wild, children are welcomed into camp with our special ‘Cub Club’ starter kit and a wide range of activities are on offer, incorporating tailor-made activities for children of all ages. A day in the life of a family on safari at Nyamatusi Mahogany is fluid, exciting, varied and full of special moments that will live on in family history forever.
WHY CHOOSE NYAMATUSI MAHOGANY?
- Set within a private concession in Mana Pools National Park, you can expect the utmost flexibility in activities, including guided walking safaris, canoeing safaris along the Zambezi River, and game drives.
- Awaken your senses and discover all that the bush has to offer on a walking safari.
- The Lower Zambezi River is the perfect setting for an adventurous canoeing safari.
- Lead by one of our experienced guides, you’ll see magnificent wildlife indigenous to the area.
Nyamatusi Mahogany Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||Apr; May; Nov||–||US $ 620|
|2019||Jun; Jul; Aug; Sept; Oct||–||US $ 970|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Nyamatusi Mahogany rates include:
- All meals
- All beverages except premium imported spirits and champagne
- All game activities
- National Parks Fees
- Transfers from nearest airstrip
- The Conservation Levy is compulsory USD10 per person per night fee for all guests staying in our Zimbabwe Camps
- The Community Focus Donation of USD50 per booking goes to specific projects that the African Bush Camps Foundation are working on
Children of all ages are welcome at Nyamatusi Mahogany.
Hiking / Trekking
Nyamatusi Mahogany Map
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe