Little Ruckomechi, Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Little Ruckomechi’s scenic location epitomises Mana Pools National Park in all its abundance. The camp is all about the intimacy of being close to nature and amongst the iconic albida trees that characterise the area. The camp’s location within our private Ruckomechi Concession ensures an exclusive safari experience complete with a diverse range of activities through which to explore Mana, one of the great wildlife areas of Africa.
Built on wooden decks, the handsome en-suite tents are airy and elegant; a reminder of the by-gone explorer era. The living spaces include a dining room and lounge as well as a plunge pool all looking out over the great Zambezi River and the Zambian foothills in the distance.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE RUCKOMECHI?
- An authentic, exclusive, stylish bush camp, with an intimate “home from home” style
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the concession and National Park, with hippo, buffalo and predators often sighted
- Wide range of activities: boating, canoeing, walking and game drives
Little Ruckomechi Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||US $ 1112|
|2019||1 Nov - 19 Nov||–||US $ 1112|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Little Ruckomechi rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children aged 13 years and older are accommodated, unless sole use of camp is booked.
- Children up to 16 years must share with an adult in the same tent.
- When booking sole use of any of the camps/lodges, the minimum age restriction does not apply. However, the prime responsibility for the safety of children travelling to our camps/lodges lies with the parent/guardian.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years and for the canoe activities it is 16 years.
- The minimum age for boating activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Little Ruckomechi Camp, Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
Read Little Ruckomechi Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »