Little Ruckomechi, Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Enjoy access to one of Zimbabwe’s most productive wildlife-viewing regions, the riverine belt of iconic Mana Pools. Find adventure in the floodplains on a game drive, or canoeing or tigerfishing on the Zambezi River. Or on foot, taking in the pristine beauty of this wild, wonderful place.
Enjoy your own private paradise at Little Ruckomechi. From one of the four tents or the plunge pool, watch a herd of elephants amble past, heading for the waters of the Zambezi flowing past camp. Fall asleep to a chorus of wild night sounds: the territorial roar of a lion, the whistle of a pearl-spotted owlet, the eerie whoop of a lone hyena.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE RUCKOMECHI?
- An authentic, exclusive, stylish bush camp, with an intimate “home from home” style
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the concession and National Park, with hippo, buffalo and predators often sighted
- Wide range of activities: boating, canoeing, walking and game drives
Little Ruckomechi Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 1326|
|2023||1 Jun - 19 Nov||–||US $ 1389|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Little Ruckomechi rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children aged 13 years and older are accommodated, unless sole use of camp is booked.
- Children up to 16 years must share with an adult in the same tent.
- When booking sole use of any of the camps/lodges, the minimum age restriction does not apply. However, the prime responsibility for the safety of children travelling to our camps/lodges lies with the parent/guardian.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years and for the canoe activities it is 16 years.
- The minimum age for boating activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Little Ruckomechi Camp, Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
Read Little Ruckomechi Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »