Onguma Tree Top, Etosha, Namibia
A Treehouse in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Onguma Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Onguma Tree Top Camp is a small and intimate camp, especially designed for those travellers who would like to truly experience the bush in all its raw splendour.
This is where guests are able to come and relax for a few days in the midst of their busy travelling schedule, and just breathe in the aromas of the bush and take in all the wildness that this place has to offer.
The Camp is built on wooden stilts amongst the tree tops with full views over one of the most beautiful watering holes on Onguma Game Reserve. The Camp consists of 4 thatched rooms with canvas walls, outside showers, a dining room and a main complex.
Onguma Tree Top Camp is a place to savour, small bits at a time. A place where birds and animals become your daily companion. Onguma – a place you will not want to forget.
This intimate camp is ideal for a small groups travelling together as the 4 stilted tents only accommodate between 4 and 8 guests.
WHY CHOOSE ONGUMA TREE TOP?
- Designed for those travellers who would like to truly experience the bush in all its raw splendour.
- A place where giraffe, zebra, lion, and many other species of antelope come to quench their thirst.
- More than 300 bird species can be viewed at Onguma.
Onguma Tree Top Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 July - 31 October||–||NAD 3650|
|2019||01 January - 30 June||–||NAD 3590|
|2020||01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020||–||US $ 5080|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Onguma Tree Top rates include:
- Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Dinner (4-course),
- Beverages – Bar and Mini Bar (beers, local spirits, soft drinks, water and house wines)
- Etosha Morning Drive and Onguma Sundowner Drive (on Onguma Reserve).
- Transfer from and to the Onguma & Mokuti airstrip, VAT, Hai//om levy and NTB tourism levy.
Children 12 years and over are welcome at Onguma Tree Top.
Hiking / Trekking
ONGUMA TREE TOP, Namibia
Read Onguma Tree Top Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »