Search this Website
Looking for more information on your next African Safari Holiday? Search Chalo Africa for the top African safari camps, destinations and offers!
This is a safari for those of you who want to peel back the onion skin to reveal the complexity and depth of African wildlife and the excellent conservation projects that are being carried out on this most wondrous of continents!
Lose Yourself at Namiri Plains — Tanzania Safari in 2024 May to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Central Serengeti and Namiri Plains.
River Journeys in South Luangwa National Park in Zambia is a magical 7-night safari that takes place during the Emerald Season when the Luangwa River is at its fullest, thus giving rise to some exceptional boating.
The delights of the mighty Zambezi and the dramatic Luangwa Rivers; with this 8 night safari experience in Zambia's prime National Parks of Lower Zambezi and South Luangwa.
• Twelve nights on board Rovos Rail, one of the world’s top luxury trains, with all meals and drinks included;
• Overnight stays and exclusive game drives at two of Namibia’s top wildlife conservancies: Sossusvlei and Etosha;
• Additional game drives at Kruger Park and eSwatini’s magnificent Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park;
• Cheetah conservation project visit;
• Drakensberg Mountains;
• Durban and its lovely Botanic Gardens;
• Fish River Canyon visit;
• Quiver trees at Garas Park;
• Traverse the edge of the Kalahari Basin, the Karoo & the Namib Deserts;
• Kimberley Diamond Mine Museum tour;
• Mantenga Cultural Village visit;
• Upington walking tour (optional);
• Windhoek’s Transport Museum.
Birds of a feather, a birding safari for all the nature lovers in Kariba Gorge, Hwange National Park and Victoria Falls.
11 Days Adventure Gonarezhou, Hwange National Park, Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Migration Safari in en-suite tents combined with 1 night Tau Pan Camp and helicopter scenic flight.
Featured image: Curious meerkats at Tswalu Kalahari, an escape like no other on the northern fringes of South Africa.