Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp, Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Indulge in an extraordinary safari experience at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp, surrounded by the natural splendour of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. An absolute must-visit destination for any wildlife enthusiast visiting Tanzania, the Ngorongoro Crater is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa. The crater was formed around two to three million years ago, following a massive volcanic eruption. It is the world’s largest inactive, unbroken and unfilled volcanic caldera, and hosts a diverse and concentrated population of wildlife including the big five.
The camp enjoys a superlative location perched on the rim of the crater, close to the access road that leads to the crater floor. Location is key and this epic position allows our guests to beat the crowds and be among the first to reach the action in a journey that takes less than 15 minutes. From here, enjoy incredible access to the abundance of wildlife that calls the crater home, including zebra, buffalo, warthog, wildebeest, hippo, elephants, and a variety of predators – think lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and even the elusive leopard.
WHY CHOOSE SANCTUARY NGORONGORO CRATER CAMP?
- Located in the rim valley of Ngorongoro Crater
- The camp is located very close to the crater floor access road allowing for quick and easy access to the crater floor – perfect for early morning crater safaris.
- The area is home to a large assortment of animals including zebra, rhino, buffalo, warthog, wildebeest, hippo and elephants; and an amazing population of predators – lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the elusive leopard
- Morning & afternoon game drives in the crater and on the rim
- Cultural activities in nearby Masai village
Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|03 January - 31 March
|US $ 585
|01 June - 02 January 2025
|US $ 825
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp rates include:
- Return transfers from/to the nearest local airstrip,
- All meals, non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),
- Game drives,
- Camping Fees for Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp (only).
- Laundry services and emergency medical evacuation.
Children 6 years and older are welcome at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp Tanzania, Ngorongoro, Arusha Region, Tanzania
Read Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »