Somalisa Acacia Camp, Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
African Bush Camps
Somalisa Acacia has recently under gone a complete rebuild and now comprises of 2 Family Units with inter-leading walkways between the parents and children’s rooms which are both en-suite, as well as 2 standard Sail Tents. Each tent includes gauze sliding doors, a glass wood-burner fireplace for the cold winter nights, and a floor fan for the hot summer days, as well as en suite bathroom facilities including flush toilets, an indoor and outdoor shower, as well as a copper slipper-style bathtub. All the simple but luxurious tents are on slightly raised decks, under the dappled canopy of a grove of Acacias on the western side of Somalisa. The ultimate Zimbabwe Safari experience
The camp enjoys its own private views of a small water hole, frequented by large herds of big game including buffalo, elephant, kudu, zebra, giraffe and lion. A small splash pool allows you to cool off during the heat of the day. Activities on offer are game drives and walking excursions with the camp’s professional guides. Most of the activities are in the Somalisa private concession but with easy access to other parts of Hwange National Park.
WHY CHOOSE SOMALISA ACACIA CAMP?
- On special request Somalisa Acacia can be booked in conjunction with Somalisa Camp to cater for larger groups of up to 20 people. A private guide and tour leader facility is available on special request.
- Each tent includes gauze sliding doors, a glass wood-burner fireplace for the cold winter nights, and an overhead fan for the hot summer days, as well as en suite bathroom facilities including flush toilets, an indoor and outdoor shower, as well as a copper slipper-style bathtub.
Somalisa Acacia Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec||–||US $ 520|
|2020||Apr, May, Nov||–||US $ 651|
|2020||Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct||–||US $ 990|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Somalisa Acacia Camp Rates Include:
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning & afternoon game drives, walking safaris, Hwange Main Camp village visits, Mambanje Village visit (private vehicle required at associated costs for Mambanje Village Visit).
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
Children of all ages are welcome at Somalisa Acacia Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Somalisa Acacia Camp, Hwange, Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
Read Somalisa Acacia Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »