African Safari Tours
Browse through all our tours
Over decades of travelling to Africa, our safari specialists have learnt a lot and would love to share their experiences with you. The African safari tours below are sample itineraries that can be customised according to your dates of travel, group size or even desired experiences.
Explore all our African safari tours
● Wending along the mighty Congo River in a comfortable river boat;
● Meeting Queen Ngalifourou of the Téké Kingdom in her capacity as the spiritual guardian of the Batéké people;
● Visiting colonial landmarks from the time of the Savorgnan de Brazza and Stanley expeditions;
● Botanical explorations among the more than 1000 species of plants along the river;
● Meeting the Ba’aka or forest people who are one of the last remaining groups of hunters and gatherers on our planet;
● Searching for the Bouvier’s Red Colobus, until very recently thought to be extinct!
● Looking for lowland gorillas, bongo and forest elephants at Dzanga-Sangha;
● Gorilla tracking in Nouabalé-Ndoki NP & watching forest elephants, buffalos and birds from Mbeli Baï;
● Exploring the vast unknown at Lobeké NP in Cameroon;
● Visiting wild bonobos at Mbou Mon Tour in DRC;
● Enjoying an evening of jazz and rumba with the Congo dandies themselves!
● Taking this river voyage to its natural conclusion with a few nights at Loango NP in Gabon (optional extension).
Expedition Odzala Discovery
8 nights in Republic of Congo
November 30th to December 08th, 2022
Calling all travellers with an adventurous mind and intrepid spirit. Venture where few have been able to go! The herat of the Congo basin is now open for explorers like you. This tour departs on a weekly basis.
Sangha Lodge, located in the heart of Dzanga-Sangha National Park is a place like no other -- a twist in the tale time. Home to forest elephants and western lowland gorillas, Sangha is a marvel. Travel with like-minded explorers and be privy to another world on our Sangha Discovery tour.
Create Your Own Itinerary
Our safari specialists have travelled the length and breadth of Africa over the last 35 years. We’d love to help plan your safari. Get in touch with us here »