Apoka Safari Lodge, Kidepo Valley, Uganda
A Lodge or Hotel in Uganda
Kidepo Valley, Uganda
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Apoka Safari Lodge is located on a picturesque kopje overlooking the Narus valley in the south-western sector of Kidepo Valley National Park – Uganda’s most remote park.
Apoka Safari Lodge is relaxed, and quietly located in the park providing a peaceful and private xperience. Wildlife is viewed from the privacy of your veranda or your private outdoor stone bathtub, but the best way to see the wildlife is up close: on foot, or in one of our open-top Landcruisers.
The rooms at Apoka Safari Lodge have been built with comfort in mind. Everything is handmade by local craftsmen, everything is large. 10 expansive rooms (4 twin sleeping 2-4 each & 6 double sleeping 2 each) with natural canvas walls surround a rocky kopje with endless views across the savannah. With inside sitting rooms and private verandas there are plenty of places to relax, read and sprawl. Big hand-hewn beds with soft duvets are draped with mosquito nets, hand-woven woolen carpets, extra large plush towels, oversized dressing gowns… you may be as far away from the city as you’ll ever be, but you won’t miss a thing.
WHY CHOOSE APOKA?
- The swimming pool at Apoka Lodge – deep and cool – has been carved out of a big rock. This is the kind of pool that makes you want to jump in, splashing and yelling, feeling like a kid again.
- Kidepo provides an amazing wildlife experience in a remote and pristine wilderness.
- The vast golden green plains are punctuated with craggy, rocky outcrops, reveal an even bigger sky at night.
- Under a canopy of impossibly bright stars, this is where we are reminded that the earth is round.
Apoka Safari Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov||–||US $ 518|
|2022||01-14 Dec, 11- 31 Jan, Feb, Jun, Sep||–||US $ 800|
|2022||Jul, Aug, 15 Dec - 10 Jan||–||US $ 881|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Apoka rates include:
- Full board (all meals)
- Drinks (non-premium brands)
- 2 game activities per day (game drive / walking safari)
- Local airstrip transfers
Children 5 years and above are welcome at Apoka.
Hiking / Trekking
Kidepo Valley National Park, Apoka, Uganda
Read Apoka Safari Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in Uganda »