Kyambura Gorge Lodge, Kyambura Gorge, Uganda
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Uganda
Kyambura Gorge, Uganda
Per Person Per Night
This eclectic contemporary safari lodge has been converted from an old coffee store to create a breathtakingly beautiful space. The Kyambura Gorge lodge is located on the edge of Queen Elizabeth National Park with sweeping views of the rolling savanna, the distant mountains of the moon, and the sunken Kyambura Gorge.
The stylish bandas also have a contemporary theme with the accent on local artefacts re-imagined in a new context. Each banda offers a unique view either across the savanna or the gorge.
The lodge is the ideal location for tracking the lost chimps in the sunken forest of Kyambura Gorge nearby and seeing the amazing game in one of Africa’s most beautiful and varied parks, centred around the waterway of the Kazinga Channel where animals come to bathe. The park has six hundred amazing bird species, the highest in an African park.
WHY CHOOSE KYAMBURA GORGE LODGE?
- Eight unique timber and brick guest bandas with iron sheet or thatch roofs (six doubles and two twins) reflect the local building style.
- En-suite luxury shower rooms with flushing toilet, double vanity, shower with hot and cold running water.
- Rooms have mosquito nets, 240v lighting and a private balcony.
- Bandas are individually named after the Kyambura Gorge chimpanzees.
- Swimming pool and massage area.
- 1 tour leader room available.
- Wi-Fi and charging stations available in the main lodge building.
Kyambura Gorge Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||1 June - 30 September; 15 December - 28 February||–||US $ 570|
|2020||1 October - 14 December; 1 March - 31 May||–||US $ 430|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Kyambura Gorge Lodge rates include accommodation and meals, house alcoholic drinks (excludes premium drinks), soft drinks, laundry services, any activities at the lodges, and one 30 minute complimentary massage per guest per stay.
Children of all ages are welcome at Kyambura Gorge Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Kyambura gorge lodge., Rubirizi, Western Region, Uganda
Read Kyambura Gorge Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in Uganda »