Ishasha Wilderness Camp, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda
A Tented Camp in Uganda
Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Ishasha Wilderness Camp is an idyllic retreat for people who truly enjoy the wilderness.
Set next to the Ntungwe River, each of the camp’s ten spacious canvas tented rooms has a private verandah overlooking the river. Comfortably furnished with large mosquito-netted beds, all rooms are en suite with hot ‘bush’ showers, running water for hand-basins and a flushing ‘eco-friendly’ toilet.
The thatched central lounge and dining area provide a comfortable setting for meals and relaxation, although we often serve meals ‘al fresco’ next to the river. In the evening, the outdoor fireplace is the perfect place for guests to relax with sundowners and share their day’s experiences.
Being within the park the wildlife is free to also pass through the camp and elephants can be seen bathing in the river, buffalo enjoy grazing and resident troops of Black-and-White Colobus and vervet monkeys are frequently viewed. If you are lucky, George, the lone hippo, can also be seen beside the camp. Our attentive security staff is always on hand to escort and assist you should you feel the wildlife is too close! Bush breakfasts and sundowners within the park complete the ‘bush’ experience offered at Ishasha Wilderness Camp.
WHY CHOOSE ISHASHA WILDERNESS CAMP?
- Set in the unspoilt Ishasha sector of southern Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 10 luxury en-suite safari canvas-tented rooms
- Hot water ‘bush showers’ and flushing eco-friendly toilets
- Spacious thatched lounge and dining area overlooking the river
- Free WiFi internet and recharging facilities available
- Activities include game drives, bush breakfasts, sundowners, guided nature walks, bird-watching, hot air ballooning and award-winning community projects
- Close to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park and the Mweya sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park
Ishasha Wilderness Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Jan; Feb; Jul; Aug; Sep; Dec||–||US $ 360|
|2020||Mar; Jun; Oct||–||US $ 310|
|2020||Apr; May; Nov||–||US $ 270|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ishasha Wilderness Camp rates include: Full Board accommodation, 3 multiple course meals per day, all hot beverages and bar snacks, house drinks, and other camp services provided at Ishasha Wilderness Camp.
Children of all ages are welcome at Ishasha Wilderness Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Ishasha Wilderness Camp, Uganda
Read Ishasha Wilderness Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Uganda »