Entim Camp, Masai Mara, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
Located on the banks of the breathtaking Mara River, Entim Mara provides guests with unrivalled photography opportunities and views of the local wildlife all year round. Witness over a million wildebeest, zebra and antelopes as they migrate from the Serengeti into the Maasai Mara from July to October—from the comfort of your luxury tented camp.
Entim Camp is for the adventurer who wants to get right up close to all the wildlife action. All the luxury tents overlook the Mara River, one of the most dramatic stops on the Great Migration’s annual pilgrimage. The Main Camp has twelve luxury tents, each overlooking one of the major Great Migration crossing points on their annual pilgrimage, the Mara River. Accommodating a maximum of 24 guests at a time, you can enjoy an authentic East African safari without the crowds.
WHY CHOOSE ENTIM PRIVATE CAMP?
- The experience at Entim is not your average hotel or lodge experience: it’s about being right in the hub of one of the most famous wildlife reserves in the world and part of a quintessential Kenya Safari Experience.
- The camp has been designed to give guests the feel that it is part of the landscape.
- Enjoy the experience of eating meals while watching the animals move to and from the river to drink and forage for their food.
Entim Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|1 July - 15 October; 15 December – 2 January 2024
|US $ 555
|16 October – 14 December
|US $ 400
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Entim Camp rates include:
• Full board accommodation.
• Soft drinks, beers, house wines and selected house spirits.
Contact us for more details.
Hiking / Trekking
Entim Camp, Kenya
Read Entim Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »