Entim Camp, Masai Mara, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
Entim was designed with a purpose in mind; to be in the best possible location to view the wildebeest migration in the Maasai Mara game reserve. For a few months of the year the migration is on our doorstep on the Mara river.
Entim guests are usually first on the scene, up close to all the action and other top animal sightings as and when they happen, without other tourist traffic around. We don’t have rush out of the reserve before gates close at 6.30pm, or drive for hours to get to wildlife action, because Entim is in the middle of it all in the heart of the Masai Mara National Reserve!
The word ‘tent’ doesn’t really do justice to the 12 new luxury en-suite guest rooms raised on wooden decks overlooking the Mara River. Handsomely decorated using earthy tones, there’s a seamless flow from inside to outside and down to the river. Watch animals moving to and from the river from your private lounge and veranda, or during scrumptious meals at our open-fronted dining deck.
WHY CHOOSE ENTIM PRIVATE CAMP?
- The experience at Entim is not your average hotel or lodge experience: it’s about being right in the hub of one of the most famous wildlife reserves in the world and part of a quintessential Kenya Safari Experience.
- The camp has been designed to give guests the feel that it is part of the landscape.
- Enjoy the experience of eating meals while watching the animals move to and from the river to drink and forage for their food.
Entim Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jul – 15 Oct; 15 Dec – 02 Jan 2021||–||US $ 630|
|2020||03 Jan – 31 Mar; 01 Jun – 30 Jun; 16 Oct – 31 Oct; 01 Dec - 14 Dec||–||US $ 465|
|2020||01 Apr – 13 Apr; 01 Nov – 30 Nov||–||US $ 295|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Entim Camp rates include:
- Full Board accommodation
- Sundowner excursions
- Soft drinks, beers, house wines
- Selected house spirits
- Shared Game Drives
- Local airstrip transfers
- Laundry – except under garments
- Transfers for Cultural Visits
Contact us for more details.
Hiking / Trekking
Entim Camp, Kenya
Read Entim Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »