Soroi Luxury Migration Camp, Masai Mara, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Soroi Luxury Migration Camp meanders along the seasonal Olare Orok River in the Masai Mara and echoes “authentic luxury” from when you arrive.
Soroi Luxury Migration Camp has eight river-facing luxury tents and two family units, complemented by our photographic lounge, al-fresco dining area and hippo pool.
The oversized luxury tents are elevated from the ground and have floor-to-ceiling glass that invites nature in. Each meticulously designed tent has a cosy four-poster bed, en-suite bathrooms, an array of comfort amenities, not to mention a private veranda. Our luxury family unit has two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. A private lounge separates the bedrooms and forms an ideal space where everyone can unwind and reconnect.
Whether it’s from the comfort of your luxury tent, our comfortable lounge, or simply indulging in the ambience of our campfire, come and unwind at Soroi Luxury Migration Camp, and experience the sounds and sights of wildlife.
WHY CHOOSE SOROI LUXURY MIGRATION CAMP?
• An Intimate Luxury Camp in the Heart of the Maasai Mara.
• Knowledgeable and highly experienced guides and staff are always on hand to keep you informed during your safari.
• Experience our unique and personalized eco-conscious luxury accommodation.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Soroi Luxury Migration Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||01 Jul - 31 Oct; 20 Dec - 03 Jan||–||US $ 850|
|2023||04 Jan - 31 Mar; 01 - 30 Jun; 01 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 590|
|2023||01 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 535|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Soroi Luxury Migration Camp rates include – Game Package for 1-3 nights
• Full board accommodation inclusive of all meals
• Twice daily shared & scheduled game drives in custom built 4×4 safari vehicles with accredited
• English-speaking safari guide
• Local airstrip transfers to/from Olkiombo Airstrip
• Filtered water, coffees and teas, local branded beverages inclusive of soft drinks, local beers, selected spirits and house wines
• Activities for children under 12
• Picnic meals on extended game drives per the camp schedule
• One sundowner
• One bush dinner
Contact us for more details
Hiking / Trekking
Luxury Migration Camp, Kenya
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »