Soroi Mara Bush Camp, Masai Mara, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Nestled in a riverine forest on the banks of the Olare Orok River, in the heart of the Masai Mara, Soroi Mara Bush Camp is close to several wildebeest migration crossing points in an area that is perfect for big cat sightings. The camp is only an 8-minute drive from Ol Kiombo Airstrip.
Being close to and connecting with nature is how a safari should be. The camp is designed for couples and families and provides an authentic African experience with home comforts. It offers a unique, intimate, and memorable experience with a gold Eco Rating. Soroi Mara Bush Camp has ten luxury river-facing tents accommodating two adults and one child. For families, we have two family tents that accommodate up to four persons.
Unwind around a cosy campfire under the African stars while reminiscing about your day on safari. The camp is entirely solar-powered, with a backup generator (well tucked away to ensure silence).
Soroi Mara Bush Camp is not fenced, and Maasai ‘Moranis’ (Warriors) will look out for your safety at night.
WHY CHOOSE SOROI MARA BUSH CAMP?
• QUIET COMFORT SURROUNDED BY NATURE
• “Bush Wing” is the more budget friendly part of Mara Bush Camp.
• Tents are spacious, tastefully decorated with hand-made furniture!
Soroi Mara Bush Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|01 Jul - 31 Oct; 20 Dec - 03 Jan
|US $ 695
|04 Jan - 31 Mar; 01 - 30 Jun; 01 Nov - 19 Dec
|US $ 590
|01 Apr - 31 May
|US $ 495
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Soroi Mara Bush Camp rates include – Game Package 1-3 nights
• Full board accommodation inclusive of all meals
• Twice daily shared & scheduled game drives in custom built 4×4 safari vehicles with accredited English-speaking safari guide
• Local airstrip transfers to/from Olkiombo Airstrip
• Filtered water, coffees and teas
• Activities for children under 12
• Picnic meals on extended game drives per the camp schedule
• One sundowner for every 3 nights booked
Children of all ages are welcome at Soroi Mara Bush Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Mara Bush Camp, Kenya
Read Soroi Mara Bush Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »