Four Seasons Serengeti, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Deep within Africa’s finest game reserve, our Safari Lodge welcomes you to a sanctuary of Four Seasons comfort. With spacious accommodations, a choice of dining venues and endless onsite activities, Four Seasons Safari Lodge is the perfect group venue.
Experience thrilling Serengeti game drives and rare opportunities to connect with the local people and culture. Then, return to the Safari Lodge where our 77 secluded guest rooms, elegant spa and infinity pool promise a luxurious respite during your African safari adventures.
Dine in style in the Serengeti wilderness, with exceptional views at every turn – the sweeping plains, a wildlife watering hole, the pristine infinity pool and the dramatic circular fire pit – the atmosphere at our indoor and outdoor dining venues is every bit as memorable as our expertly prepared African-inspired cuisine.
WHY CHOOSE FOUR SEASONS SERENGETI?
- Unique Discovery Centre is part museum, part gallery and part movie theatre, offering an interactive experience where guests can learn about the wildlife, history and people of the Serengeti.
- Hundreds of camera traps have been set up in Serengeti National Park by researchers from the Serengeti Lion Project and provide a powerful new window into the dynamics of Africa’s most elusive wildlife species.
- A sunrise Hot Air Balloon flight over the Serengeti is sure to be one of the highlights from your safari.
- Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti offers professional photography options to allow you to capture the most special moments of your safari adventure, whether for a group event or private couple’s celebration.
- Enjoy a variety of treatment offerings, including a wide selection of locally inspired as well as worldly massages, body exfoliations, body masques, facials, manicure and pedicure.
Four Seasons Serengeti Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||March, April, May||Savannah||US $ 720|
|2020||November, 1 - 15||Savannah||US $ 1010|
|2020||January, February, June, July, August, September, October, 16 - 31December||Savannah||US $ 1370|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Four Seasons Serengeti Rates include: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Kula’s Restaurant, Maji Bar or Boma, Beverages (incl. soft drinks, house wines, well spirits and local beers), Applicable Government Taxes (per person), Concession Fees, Complimentary laundry credit of 50$ per room per night, $100 per Terrace Suite per night and unlimited laundry credit for stays in Villas, Complimentary Internet and Premium internet to Villas & Terrace Suites.
Rates exclude: National Park Fees (currently USD 60 + 18% VAT per person per day), Airport transfers, Game Drives and all other services not mentioned above.
Children of all ages are welcome at Four Seasons Serengeti.
Hiking / Trekking
Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti, Tanzania
Read Four Seasons Serengeti Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »