Jao Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Where Earth meets river meets wetland, lies Jao. Surrounded by riverine forests and vast floodplains, Jao is the archetypal Okavango Delta camp, and a lush haven for wildlife. Boat in when the waters rise or travel by game drive vehicle when summer warms the land. At Jao, the endlessly dynamic waters provide a continuous element of surprise and all manner of experiences to explore this Botswana paradise.
Botswana’s Jao is a sculptural marvel of natural and recycled materials, of steel, wood, and glass, of towering, spacious interiors that embrace the light, the bush. Feel your senses come alive at this quintessentially Delta safari camp.
Striking design elements impress at every turn. Marvel at the gallery and museum, relax in the library, or simply just be in Jao’s elaborate main area, surrounded by the trees and bird song of the Delta. Choose between five expansive safari suites or two sublime villas with private plunge pools and their own private butlers, chefs, guides, and vehicles. The perfect Okavango hideaway.
WHY CHOOSE JAO CAMP?
- Jao is the epitome of luxury in the most remote, scenically splendid setting
- Frequently visited by wildlife, including a gregarious family of mongoose that has made Jao its home
- Sparkling waters, swaying reeds, leaping lechwe and dancing cranes – perpetual poetry in motion
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Jao Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||Jan - Mar||–||US $ 1215|
|2023||Apr; 01 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 1688|
|2023||May||–||US $ 2078|
|2023||Jun - Oct||–||US $ 2645|
|2023||01 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 1300|
|2023||20 Dec - 5 Jan 2023||–||US $ 1919|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Jao Camp rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry and all local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same tent.
- The minimum age for walking and mokoro activities is 13 years and for boating activities is 06 years (water levels permitting).
Hiking / Trekking
Jao camp, Ngamiland East, North-West District, Botswana
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »