La Clé des Montagnes, Franschhoek, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Franschhoek, South Africa
Per Room Per Night
Luxury, privacy, unparalleled service and captivating mountain views define La Clé des Montagnes – a peaceful retreat in the heart of South Africa’s wine country. Tucked away on the edge of the beautiful village of Franschhoek, La Clé des Montagnes is a short walk from the pavement café mood of the village center, yet situated on a working wine estate surrounded by picturesque vineyards and plum orchards.
Each of the four sophisticated villas offer individually designed interiors, large fireplaces, expansive patios and a private swimming pool in the peaceful gardens. Sample the region’s renowned wines and excellent cuisine from the deep, plush chairs on the private verandah or take a stroll to enjoy the highlights of Franschhoek, South Africa’s culinary capital.
WHY CHOOSE LA CLE DES MONTAGNES?
- La Clé des Montagnes has a collection of bicycles for guests to use and explore the area or take a leisurely ride through town.
- 4 exclusive and private, fully serviced villas that are tucked away on the edge of the beautiful village of Franschhoek.
- Explore the beautiful valley of Franschhoek and surrounding areas from the air with a scenic helicopter flight which can be arranged by the concierge.
- Luxury, privacy, unparalleled service and captivating mountain views, all in the privacy of your own, fully serviced villa. The concierge can arrange special romantic touches depending on the occasion and the guests’ individual preferences
- Guests are greeted with a welcome bottle of the owners sparkling, red and white wine. The concierge can arrange unique and less known wine experiences in the area such as a unique music and wine pairing experience at a local winery
La Clé des Montagnes, Franschhoek Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 - 30 Apr; 01 Oct – 19 Dec||Petite Room||ZAR 5280|
|2020||01 May – 30 Sep||Petite Room||ZAR 4510|
|2020||20 Dec – 10 Jan 2021 Min 2 nights||Petite Room||ZAR 7020|
|2020||11 Jan – 31 Mar 2021||Petite Room||US $ 6110|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
- Per room/suite accommodation at La Clé des Montagnes.
- Welcome drinks and snack basket, daily breakfast in the central area, concierge services and Wi-Fi.
- Facilities: libraries, pools, tennis court and bicycles (subject to availability), dining rooms, lounges, helipad and vineyard to explore.
- Transfers, lunch, dinner, additional drinks not in-room on arrival, items of a personal nature, laundry and dry-cleaning.
Children of all ages are welcome to La Clé des Montagnes.
Hiking / Trekking
La Clé Des Montagnes, Franschhoek, Western Cape, South Africa
Read La Clé des Montagnes, Franschhoek Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »