La Clé des Montagnes, Franschhoek, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Franschhoek, South Africa
Per Room Per Night
Its name, meaning ‘the key to the mountains’, La Clé des Montagnes makes the most of the picturesque mountain-and-valley scenery of Franschhoek.
The essence of La Clé des Montagnes lies not only within the exceptional attention to detail, exquisite finishes, and superb location but also in the breadth of experience. With a team of chefs, the cuisine is dynamic and fresh, from local-style ‘braais’ to laden breakfast tables, personalised picnics, private dining and select Shared Table evenings.
The key in their logo signifies the unlocking of the secrets of Franschhoek and they invite their guests to live like a local in the beautiful Cape Winelands. Soak up the valley, visit the art galleries, shop at the market, sample the local wines and discover a sense of tranquillity, space, taste, and style with the lifestyle of Franschhoek.
Owned by international entrepreneur, Michael Pawlowski, the experience is modelled after his discerning needs when travelling with his wife and four children. The Lodge and Villas are set amidst vineyards on the edge of Franschhoek, only a short walk from the heart of the village.
WHY CHOOSE LA CLÉ DES MONTAGNES?
• 4 Villas & a Lodge set amidst vineyards and orchards, yet only a 5 minute walk into the heart of Franschhoek
• Here you gain an insider glimpse into village life in South Africa. From exploring the mountains, to discovering the best wines, cheese and restaurants in the valley, La Clé celebrates life.
• Designed and created with families in mind the Villas are like a home, while the Lodge with individual rooms is better suited to adults.
La Clé des Montagnes, Franschhoek Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||11 Jan – 10 May, 1 Oct – 19 Dec||Petite Room||ZAR 7550|
|2023||11 May – 30 Sep||Petite Room||ZAR 6550|
|2023||20 Dec– 10 Jan 2024||Petite Room||ZAR 10300|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
• Continental and hot breakfast, housekeeping, daily turndown, welcome drinks and snack basket on arrival. Wifi & concierge services.
• Use of the facilities: libraries, pools, tennis court and bicycles (subject to availability) and vineyards to explore.
Children of all ages are welcome to La Clé des Montagnes.
Hiking / Trekking
La Clé Des Montagnes, Franschhoek, Western Cape, South Africa
Read La Clé des Montagnes, Franschhoek Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »