Leeu House, Franschhoek, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Franschhoek, South Africa
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Leeu House, an exclusive and private 12-room five-star destination, is the second property in the Leeu Collection, in the scenic Franschhoek valley. An oasis of comfort and luxury, Leeu House’s appeal is its country guesthouse feel on the main street of vibrant Franschhoek village, within easy strolling distance of award-winning restaurants, art galleries, boutiques and many other attractions.
The stylish interiors are a contemporary take on Franschhoek’s traditional Cape Dutch heritage. The seamlessly integrated finishes are neutral, calm and multi-textured. Leeu House also showcases a number of important contemporary artworks and sculptures from various countries. The 12 individually styled rooms and suites are luxuriously appointed. Two of them open onto their own private gardens, while two others have intimate terrace courtyards, and two have private balconies.
WHY CHOOSE LEEU HOUSE?
- Innovative cuisine is prepared by the talented culinary team, headed by executive chef Oliver Cattermole.
- A craft beer microbrewery in collaboration with the Cape Brewing Company.
- Serene and secluded beautifully landscaped gardens with strategically placed sculptures
Leeu House Franschhoek Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 May to 31 August||Classic||ZAR 7100|
|2019||01 May to 31 August||Deluxe||ZAR 8000|
|2019||01 May to 31 August||Classic with Terrace||ZAR 9900|
|2019||01 May to 31 August||Deluxe with Terrace||ZAR 11000|
|2019 - 2020||01 September - 19 December; 01 March 2020 – 30 April 2020||Classic||ZAR 7800|
|2019 - 2020||01 September - 19 December; 01 March 2020 – 30 April 2020||Deluxe||ZAR 9000|
|2019 - 2020||01 September - 19 December; 01 March 2020 – 30 April 2020||Classic with Terrace||ZAR 11000|
|2019 - 2020||01 September - 19 December; 01 March 2020 – 30 April 2020||Deluxe with Terrace||ZAR 15000|
|2019 - 2020||20 December 2019 - 28 February 2020||Classic||ZAR 8700|
|2019 - 2020||20 December 2019 - 28 February 2020||Deluxe||ZAR 10200|
|2019 - 2020||20 December 2019 - 28 February 2020||Classic with Terrace||ZAR 12400|
|2019 - 2020||20 December 2019 - 28 February 2020||Deluxe with Terrace||ZAR 17000|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Leeu House rates include:
- Breakfast (07h00–11h00)
- Limited mini bar and Nespresso machine in room
- Unlimited Internet access
- All national phone calls
- Complimentary tasting of Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines at Leeu Estates per guest per stay
- A scheduled shuttle service
- 15% VAT
Leeu House rates exclude:
- Meals (except breakfast)
- International phone calls
- Dry-cleaning, laundry and pressing service
- Tourism levy
- Children are welcome and a cot can be made available in any room.
- Chilredn 8 years and younger can be accommodated at no extra cost on a sofa bed in selected rooms; a maximum of two children are permitted per room.
- Children aged 9 – 16 sharing in a room with two adults will be charged R1000 per person per night (maximum one child per room, accommodated on a sofa bed).
- Children six years old and above are welcome to dine under adult supervision. Babysitters are available for booking.
Hiking / Trekking
Leeu House, Huguenot Road, Franschhoek, South Africa
Read Leeu House Franschhoek Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »