La Residence is surrounded by vineyards and plum orchards, with a spectacular mountain backdrop, breath-taking views of the undulating countryside and an atmosphere of complete tranquility. A new benchmark for luxury Franschhoek accommodation. Step into the Great Hall and be transported to a world of exquisite beauty, opulence and grandeur in this luxury Franschhoek hotel.
Glittering Indian chandeliers hang from the vaulted ceiling, original artwork and huge mirrors grace the walls, while the furnishings of Liz Biden are plush, colourful and stylish. Elegant antiques and exquisite flowers create a feeling of refinement and sophistication.
The La Residence experience focuses on the incredible gastronomy of the Franschhoek Valley. Great food and fine wines are the order of the day but the natural beauty of the surroundings lends itself to a number of diverse experiences from hiking and cycling to art galleries, festivals and motor museums.
The 11 Suites at the hotel are ideal for couples while the 5 Vineyard Suites offer privacy and space for families and groups of friends.
WHY CHOOSE LA RESIDENCE?
- Located in the beautiful Franschhoek Valley on a private estate, La Residence sets the benchmark for luxury accommodation in the Cape Winelands.
- Every suite at La Residence offers soaring mountain views with vast bathrooms that open onto spacious balconies from where these immaculate views can be enjoyed.
- The Franschhoek Valley and surrounds are famed for its world–‐class wine making and delectable cuisine.
La Residence Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||May - July||Superior Suite||ZAR 6500|
|2019||May - July||Luxury Suite||ZAR 5700|
|2019||May - July||1 Bedroom Vineyard Suite||ZAR 11400|
|2019||March – April; August - October||Superior Suite||ZAR 9200|
|2019||March – April; August - October||Luxury Suite||ZAR 7900|
|2019||March – April; August - October||1 Bedroom Vineyard Suite||ZAR 16400|
|2019||January – February; November - December||Superior Suite||ZAR 10100|
|2019||January – February; November - December||Luxury Suite||ZAR 8700|
|2019||January – February; November - December||1 Bedroom Vineyard Suite||ZAR 18000|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
La Residence rates include:
- Breakfast and snacks
- Full mini-bar
- Local beverages and house wines
- All coffee and speciality teas
- Complimentary shuttle service into the town of Franschhoek
No children under 12 years of age are allowed in La Residence.
Hiking / Trekking
La Residence Reviews
La Residence Map
La Residence, Franschhoek, South Africa