Lahia Tented Lodge, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Tented Camp in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Tanganyika Wilderness Camps
Strategically situated, in Central Western corridor so that all the areas of Serengeti are within reach of its guests, including such mythic locations as the famous Maasai kopjes, the Olduvai gorge museum, the Seronera valley and the river Grumeti.
The camp will boost 25 rooms including 6 family tents (with two interconnecting rooms) all with en-suite facilities.
The main house will offer spectacular views, of Serengeti plains. The main building will host an ample lounge and the restaurant both areas with views to the landscape. The lodge will have swimming pool.
WHY CHOOSE LAHIA TENTED LODGE?
- Serengeti National Park is Tanzania’s largest National Park and one of the world’s greatest havens for wildlife.
- The Serengeti is most famous for the annual migration of 1.5 million wildebeest and 250,000 zebra.
- The big prize is that, during your journey, you can see the “Big Five”, that is, lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhinoceros.
Lahia Tented Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 Jun – 31 Oct; 16 Dec – 31 Dec||Single||US $ 529|
|2022||01 Jun – 31 Oct; 16 Dec – 31 Dec||Double||US $ 353|
|2022||01 Apr – 31 May||Single||US $ 340|
|2022||01 Apr – 31 May||Double||US $ 227|
|2022||01 Nov – 15 Dec||Single||US $ 436|
|2022||01 Nov – 15 Dec||Double||US $ 291|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Lahia Tented Lodge Lodge rates include:
- Full board basis, three meals per day.
- Drinking water.
- Tea & Coffee.
- Drinks (water & soft drinks and house wines).
Rate does NOT include Special Camping fees (Conservation Fees). $ 59 per adult per night, $ 11.8 per child (2-15.99 years) per night, VAT inclusive.
Children of all ages are welcome at Lahia Tented Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »