Mara Bushtops, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Masai Mara, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Mara Bushtops is set within our own private wildlife reserve. Alongside the Masai, access to the Conservancy is exclusive to our Bushtops guests, who benefit from private night and off-road game drives, walking safaris direct from the Camp, sundowners, sunrises on the Sekenani hill and visits to the nearby Kakiya cave.
Mara Bushtops has been designed to blend into its surroundings, minimising our visual and environmental impact, whilst providing every comfort to our guests. 12 spacious and fabulously appointed luxury tents (think of a 5-star hotel room, under canvas) can be found by following private paths from a shared space, to secluded havens of privacy and calm.
WHY CHOOSE MARA BUSHTOPS?
- The restaurant at Mara Bushtops overlooks this natural gathering point for local wildlife.
- Delving into the well-stocked wine cellar and enjoying superb cooking simply adds to the magic.
- Watching from your own 100 square metre private deck as an abundance of wildlife congregates around the adjacent salt lick is, literally, unforgettable. Having your butler draw your hot tub after a spectacular game drive is heavenly.
- One of the crowning glories of Mara Bushtops is the Amani Spa, where you can enjoy anything from a massage to a facial, hydrotherapy session to skin treatments, fitness workout to a sauna, Jacuzzi to a swim.
Mara Bushtops Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Nov - 20 Dec||–||US $ 1250|
|2023||01 Jul - 31 Oct||–||US $ 1450|
|2024||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 1070|
|2024||6 Jan – 31 Mar, 1 Jun – 30 Jun, 1 Nov – 20 Dec||–||US $ 1250|
|2024||1 Jul - 31 Oct ; 21 Dec 2023 - 5 Jan 2024||–||US $ 1600|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Mara Bushtops rates include:
• Storytime in the Bush
• Full board (all meals a la carte). Private dining in your tent whenever you wish
• 2 game drives per day or full day game drive with pic nic lunch. All our game drives are conducted in open converted 4×4’s and accompanied by a professional Ranger and local Masai spotter.
• Airstrip transfers
• Sun downer and night game drive (we have a heat seeking night vision camera “flir”)
• Walking safari accompanied by an armed ranger
• Complimentary wifi
• All non alcoholic drinks, beers, house wines and selected house spirits
• Complimentary membership to our on-site, multiple award winning Amani African Spa Village which includes use of the solar heated infinity pool, cold pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and gym (fees apply for treatments)
Children 7 years and above are welcome at Mara Bushtops.
Hiking / Trekking
Mara Bushtops, Kenya
Read Mara Bushtops Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »