Maramboi Tented Camp, Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
A Tented Camp in Tanzania
Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Tanganyika Wilderness Camps
Wildlife calls at the door of Maramboi Tented Camp. Zebras, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, You could see them appear between the palm trees from the terrace of your exclusive tent, from the swimming pool whilst enjoying a cool drink after a walk with a Maasai guide or whilst you enjoy a delicious dinner under de stars.
Situated in the ecosystem of Lake Manyara, in fields of golden vegetation, Maramboi Tented Camp brings together premium services, exclusive attentions and genuine hospitality in a spectacular scene.
The camp has 38 spacious tented rooms, individually built on a raised deck with en-suite bathroom. There are 6 family rooms, perfect for guests with children. The bathrooms have a built-in shower and each tent has its own terrace from where guests can enjoy views of Lake Manyara and the Rift Valley.
WHY CHOOSE MARAMBOI TENTED CAMP?
- Visit the villages close to the camp which belong to the Mbugwe tribe, an opportunity to know their way of live.
- Enjoy an appetizer and cocktail on top of a kopje, the perfect place to see the impressive views of lake Burunge and Tarangire Park.
- A safari in Lake Manyara National Park. Most of the area of the park is a thin stretch of land which runs between the Rift and lake Manyara. The park is arid, with woods and its own lake which practically disappears in the dry season.
Maramboi Tented Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 Jan – 31 Mar; 01 Jun – 31 Oct; 16 Dec – 31 Dec||Single Room||US $ 333|
|2022||01 Jan – 31 Mar; 01 Jun – 31 Oct; 16 Dec – 31 Dec||Double Room||US $ 222|
|2022||01 Apr – 31 May||Single Room||US $ 261|
|2022||01 Apr – 31 May||Double Room||US $ 174|
|2022||01 Nov – 15 Dec||Single Room||US $ 296|
|2022||01 Nov – 15 Dec||Double Room||US $ 198|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Maramboi Tented Camp rates include:
• Full board basis, three meals per day.
• Drinking water.
• Tea & Coffee.
• Maramboi Tented Camp includes on top drinks (water & soft drinks and house wine).
Children of all ages are welcome at Maramboi Tented Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Maramboi Tented Camp, Monduli, Arusha Region, Tanzania
Read Maramboi Tented Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »