Ndutu Safari Lodge
Per Person Per Night
Ndutu Safari Lodge is situated in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area in the southern Serengeti ecosystem. The Lodge nestles unobtrusively under a canopy of giant acacias looking towards a soda lake, Lake Ndutu.
The Lodge offers a superb base in which to explore the range of habitats that lie within easy reach, this include swamps, woodlands, soda lakes and the world famous Serengeti short grass plains. Ndutu Safari Lodge has been a favourite with professional wildlife photographers and filmmakers for the past four decades, because it’s simply one of the best places to watch wildlife.
WHY CHOOSE NDUTU SAFARI LODGE?
- Steeped in history and famous for our homely warmth and generous hospitality, Ndutu offers peace, tranquillity and exceptional wildlife viewing throughout the year.
- Thirty four en-suite cottages at Ndutu which range from double, twins, triples and a quad room and all are built from local materials
- Stone and thatch cottages are naturally cool due to the thick walls and they provide simple and comfortable accommodation.
Ndutu Safari Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2018 - 2019||15 Dec 2018 – 31 Mar 2019||–||US $ 310|
|2019||1 Apr – 15 Dec 2019||–||US $ 246|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ndutu Safari Lodge rates include:
- Ndutu airstrip transfers.
- Full Board accommodation.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- All day complimentary coffee, tea and homemade biscuits.
- Filtered drinking water in the rooms.
- Service charge and VAT.
- Children between 5-15 years of age, pay 27 USD per person
- Children below the age of 5, are free of charge
Hiking / Trekking
Ndutu Safari Lodge Reviews
Ndutu Safari Lodge Map
Ndutu Safari Lodge, Tanzania